Breaking: Trump loses again....Manhattan DA to get Trump's tax returns

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

“The work continues,” Vance said in response to the Supreme Court order.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""

I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""
LOLOL. His accuntants do those returns. LOL.He is audited every year......LOLOL....................But you'll get him this time.....LOLOL................You fukterds ain't talking about impeachment now that you got fist fukd...LOLOLOL

the-hills-are-ydg5ns.jpg

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

Aren't you just pathetically embarrassed after your 2nd impeachment hoax ass caning dipshit?

I can't wait for him to speak Sunday and watch all you infants melt.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?
LOLOL..................Trump owns these stupid MFs.lolol

All intelligent people knew this would be the end result of all the trump lawsuits to be able to not release his tax records.

All of you trump people were wrong again.

Now, we will know why trump spent so much time and money to keep those records secret.

It should be very interesting.

LOLOL. Hey bimbo. You morons are racing on this one....lol.his accountants do the returns and they are audited by everyone................LOLOL...............................You got him now Dana.You gotem now
BB1dFSd2.jpg

All intelligent people knew this would be the end result of all the trump lawsuits to be able to not release his tax records.

Now, we will know why trump spent so much time and money to keep those records secret.

He kept them concealed until he left office so his loss is really a win. As for what is in them, who cares. He is just another rich guy with tax problems at this point. Most of the allegations I have seen claimed are not uncommon problems that tend to evaporate in the litigation process. Hell, the Chrisley's from the other reality show have had the same accusations and charges filed against them and they have fought it and ultimately it is being handled out of court despite the criminal charges.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

Trump owes a billion dollars to foreign banks.. Bank fraud is a crime.

His first argument has been rendered moot by him not being President Anymore. Now its time to fight it based on this being nothing more than a witch hunt.

and of course, so the Manhattan DA can leak the documents as soon as they get their hands on them, if they get their hands on them.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

fake news has always fed you leftists a line of shit

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

So you think that the IRS is cool with bank fraud? They accepted his tax filings, so clearly they must be cool with it. God you people are so fucking stupid.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

I've gotta laugh at you lame brains.

Trump has been audited both personally and professionally for decades. Do you honestly think that if IRS or the NY State Auditors had found something it would have been kept secret??

Good Lord what idiots you are.

Forum List

Back