Breaking: Trump loses again....Manhattan DA to get Trump's tax returns

Them going after Trump makes him a man of the people and more relatable
Oh i see. Could you give me another example of this? You know... A billionaire becoming a "man of the people", because the IRS went after him. Because, frankly, i think what you are saying is nonsense.
74,000,000 people voting for a man who every move was followed for 4 years vs 80,000,000 people simply voting for the letter D.

Oh i see. Could you give me another example of this? You know... A billionaire becoming a "man of the people", because the IRS went after him. Because, frankly, i think what you are saying is nonsense.
74,000,000 people voting for a man who every move was followed for 4 years vs 80,000,000 people simply voting for the letter D.
But not followed as closely as by the Trump cult.

Huh?!
Can you LibBots make some sense 3 posts in a row?

Huh?!
Can you LibBots make some sense 3 posts in a row?
I said you cultists tracked his every word. Because you had to know what stance you were defending by the hour, given they changed so often.

If there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns the audit would have uncovered it...the lefts and the swamps biggest problem is Trump happens to be the most honest elected official alive today.....
IRS responsibility is only collecting revenue.
IRS lawyers only are able to cover laws relating to taxes.

By contrast, district attorneys cover most other laws, where tax returns are just one source of evidence.
The basic jist of this issue is that Trump had over-valued assets for getting loans, and then under-valued the same asset to reduce taxes. Its just outside the purview of the IRS.
I believe the actual benefit will be connecting the dots with his returns to criminal matters. That's what all patriots in this country want.
Oh I see....patriots want to continue the witch hunt?...doubtful....
r21pkytj1fj61.jpg
Do you have an evidence he didn't pay his taxes? Frankly, the fact they are getting tax returns highlights he in fact did file taxes.

Lifelong criminal? What crimes has he been convicted of?

I mean, he's been accused of a lot in the past 5 years....and numerous, and lengthy investigatons....but so far all those accusations have produced two full exonerations after the accusers had opportunities to actually produce their cases at trial.
To easy, he pleaded guilty to stealing massive amounts of money with his Trump University and was fined 25 million dollars for it. and him stealing money from his foundation especially the fact that at that time they were having a pledge to help needy veterans, He short circuited the money and stole it and used it for himself, one Item that this money paid for was a extravagant portrait of himself.He was fined 3 million on that. The man is a piece of shit.

There's a lot more things to worry about other than Trump paying his daughter some money But you morons seem to love your bread and circus

"There's a lot more to worry about than corruption by a President of our country, for instance...when are they arresting Hillary!? for her emails!?"
let me see i believe 10 complete investigations 7 by congressional committees run by the hate party all finding her not guilty , the remark is stupid isn't it?? If they open their mouths they are lying!

There's a lot more things to worry about other than Trump paying his daughter some money But you morons seem to love your bread and circus

"There's a lot more to worry about than corruption by a President of our country, for instance...when are they arresting Hillary!? for her emails!?"

In case you haven't realized they are looking at tax returns from before Trump was in office.

And when was Hillary arrested?
anon1.png
Little green men everywhere!

How is Trump's taxes from a decade ago, corruption by our President? Or are you referring to say Obama who was President then, that ignored whatever tax crime you think is going to be in the tax returns?
THe ultimate stupid, Trump is a crook ya but Obama is a Muslim. Ignore!

Look at his rallies. He's far more a man of the people than the Democrats could ever hope to be. And that is what scares them. I'm sure his attorneys and accountants examined and used every legal loophole available to avoid paying taxes, just so Democrats don't steal our money to spend it on gender studies and donate it to countries who hate us.

I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

“The work continues,” Vance said in response to the Supreme Court order.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""
How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?

Trump owes a billion dollars to foreign banks.. Bank fraud is a crime.

Since when is owing money to a bank a crime?

Democrats have turned all govt. organizations and institutions into their own private ghestapo police force. The same organizations that people hate. And they wonder why someone like Trump is so popular.

Look at his rallies. He's far more a man of the people than the Democrats could ever hope to be. And that is what scares them. I'm sure his attorneys and accountants examined and used every legal loophole available to avoid paying taxes, just so Democrats don't steal our money to spend it on gender studies and donate it to countries who hate us.
All of America saw his nauseating rallies. Clearly they produced more votes for Biden than for Trump. Trump's 2020 campaign rallies during a pandemic were actually Biden rallies. We count votes, not enthusiasm points or the tears of sore losers. Votes.

Last edited:
If there was anything wrong with Trump's tax returns the audit would have uncovered it...the lefts and the swamps biggest problem is Trump happens to be the most honest elected official alive today.....

By contrast, district attorneys cover most other laws, where tax returns are just one source of evidence.
The basic jist of this issue is that Trump had over-valued assets for getting loans, and then under-valued the same asset to reduce taxes. Its just outside the purview of the IRS.
I believe the actual benefit will be connecting the dots with his returns to criminal matters. That's what all patriots in this country want.
r21pkytj1fj61.jpg
Do you have an evidence he didn't pay his taxes? Frankly, the fact they are getting tax returns highlights he in fact did file taxes.

I mean, he's been accused of a lot in the past 5 years....and numerous, and lengthy investigatons....but so far all those accusations have produced two full exonerations after the accusers had opportunities to actually produce their cases at trial.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:You think that an aquital by spineless Reoublicans is equal to an exoneration ??

You need to look up the meaning of those two words
It was a trial....and yes, in the USA, when there is a trial, and the person is acquitted, they are exonerated.

Only argue mobs won't accept the results of such things.....but the left has a long history of that in this country....lynching is the left's old standby
You can mince words all you want but know this-many Republicans know of both incitingh the riot and trying to get Ukrain to did not on Biden even if they won't say it publicly. Did you hear what McConnel said about Jan. 6? We'kk see if you boys are still crowing about aquittal after the criminal trials

r21pkytj1fj61.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:You think that an aquital by spineless Reoublicans is equal to an exoneration ??

You need to look up the meaning of those two words
It was a trial....and yes, in the USA, when there is a trial, and the person is acquitted, they are exonerated.

Only argue mobs won't accept the results of such things.....but the left has a long history of that in this country....lynching is the left's old standby
Yep lynching and cross burning and erasing history and hiding the truth...all things leftist do today....they will tear down our statues burn our books and buildings force people that disagree off the air and the internet....they haven't really changed a bit.....they even want Blacks back on the plantation....Trump gave them hope and the dems couldn't allow that....
That is the stupidest shit I have heard lately, and I hear a lot of stupid shit.

Forum List

Back