BREAKING : Trump joins Biden in calling russia’s war on Ukraine ‘genocide’

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Former President Trump joined President Biden in calling Russia’s war in Ukraine a “genocide” during an interview with Fox News on Wednesday night.

While Trump was slamming Biden for policies he said have led to record high inflation, he said, “And now add to that what’s going on in Ukraine. That’s a genocide.”

If I were a moscow czar i´d capitulate today, they can kill more children , bring home more loot but Moscow barbarians can not bring down our Liberal Order , in Ukraine they lost already , Long Live the Liberal Order death to the oriental despotism ! ps the so called china is the next on the line !

Well didn’t you get the memo where the Pootin and Roosian apologists are now excusing Pootin Genocide by saying the U.S. did it so why can’t they?

Also when you get one of their trolls again maybe you should ask Yuri why Roosia has 50 to 70k Neo-Nazis within it border and Pootin has done nothing to rid his nation of that filth?

So let remember boys, girls and those that need a unisex bathroom Pootin, his trolls and Roosia are full of shit as usual!

Didn’t Trump say some of them are good people and blame Hillary?

Well didn’t you get the memo where the Pootin and Roosian apologists are now excusing Pootin Genocide by saying the U.S. did it so why can’t they?

Also when you get one of their trolls again maybe you should ask Yuri why Roosia has 50 to 70k Neo-Nazis within it border and Pootin has done nothing to rid his nation of that filth?

So let remember boys, girls and those that need a unisex bathroom Pootin, his trolls and Roosia are full of shit as usual!
Pootie Poo rules! Pootie Poo is da man!

Former President Trump joined President Biden in calling Russia’s war in Ukraine a “genocide” during an interview with Fox News on Wednesday night.

While Trump was slamming Biden for policies he said have led to record high inflation, he said, “And now add to that what’s going on in Ukraine. That’s a genocide.”

If I were a moscow czar i´d capitulate today, they can kill more children , bring home more loot but Moscow barbarians can not bring down our Liberal Order , in Ukraine they lost already , Long Live the Liberal Order death to the oriental despotism ! ps the so called china is the next on the line !

But Don’s a well known liar. Just like demented Joe.

Doesn't really matter what Trump says today when he can just simply pretend he didn't say it tomorrow -- or his army of sycophants can come along and claim everything was taken out of context, blah blah blah....

Forum List

Back