Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

"Another false report in the Failing @nytimes. We have been trying to get some of these Border Actions for a long time, as have other administrations, but were not able to get them, or get them in full, until our signed agreement with Mexico. Additionally, and for many years, Mexico was not being cooperative on the Border in things we had, or didn’t have, and now I have full confidence, especially after speaking to their President yesterday, that they will be very cooperative and want to get the job properly done. Importantly, some things not mentioned in yesterday press release, one in particular, were agreed upon. That will be announced at the appropriate time. There is now going to be great cooperation between Mexico & the USA, something that didn’t exist for decades. However, if for some unknown reason there is not, we can always go back to our previous, very profitable, position of Tariffs - But I don’t believe that will be necessary. The Failing @nytimes, & ratings challenged @CNN, will do anything possible to see our Country fail! They are truly The Enemy of the People!

If President Obama made the deals that I have made, both at the Border and for the Economy, the Corrupt Media would be hailing them as Incredible, & a National Holiday would be immediately declared. With me, despite our record setting Economy and all that I have done, no credit!

MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!

I know it is not at all “Presidential” to hit back at the Corrupt Media, or people who work for the Corrupt Media, when they make false statements about me or the Trump Administration. Problem is, if you don’t hit back, people believe the Fake News is true. So we’ll hit back!" - Trump

"I called the Mexican ambassador and said regardless of what you read in the press, understand if the president is serious about this, there are not votes to override. Take that threat seriously." - Senator Graham

"The Failing @nytimes story on Mexico and Illegal Immigration through our Southern Border has now been proven shockingly false and untrue, bad reporting, and the paper is embarrassed by it. The only problem is that they knew it was Fake News before it went out. Corrupt Media!" - President Trump

Our Border Patrol agents are superheroes dealing with the border crisis every day. They are doing their job, and it's time for Democrats to allow Congress to do theirs
What an inane post

That means absolutely nothing

"We have fully signed and documented another very important part of the Immigration and Security deal with Mexico, one that the U.S. has been asking about getting for many years. It will be revealed in the not too distant future and will need a vote by Mexico’s Legislative body!

We do not anticipate a problem with the vote but, if for any reason the approval is not forthcoming, Tariffs will be reinstated!" - President Trump

If you are going to to reward illegal immigrants, there will be more illegal immigrants

"Another false report in the Failing @nytimes. We have been trying to get some of these Border Actions for a long time, as have other administrations, but were not able to get them, or get them in full, until our signed agreement with Mexico. Additionally, and for many years, Mexico was not being cooperative on the Border in things we had, or didn’t have, and now I have full confidence, especially after speaking to their President yesterday, that they will be very cooperative and want to get the job properly done. Importantly, some things not mentioned in yesterday press release, one in particular, were agreed upon. That will be announced at the appropriate time. There is now going to be great cooperation between Mexico & the USA, something that didn’t exist for decades. However, if for some unknown reason there is not, we can always go back to our previous, very profitable, position of Tariffs - But I don’t believe that will be necessary. The Failing @nytimes, & ratings challenged @CNN, will do anything possible to see our Country fail! They are truly The Enemy of the People!

If President Obama made the deals that I have made, both at the Border and for the Economy, the Corrupt Media would be hailing them as Incredible, & a National Holiday would be immediately declared. With me, despite our record setting Economy and all that I have done, no credit!

MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!

I know it is not at all “Presidential” to hit back at the Corrupt Media, or people who work for the Corrupt Media, when they make false statements about me or the Trump Administration. Problem is, if you don’t hit back, people believe the Fake News is true. So we’ll hit back!" - Trump

So what you're saying is that Trump has successfully pulled off the Great Strongman Con.

When Trump took office, border crossings were at a 50 year low. After 2 years of "zero tolerance" policies on border crossings, separating parents from children, jailing everyone they catch until they have exhausted their resources, and holding people in inhumane conditions, border crossings are at record highs, even as Trump is diverting record amounts of resources and staff to the southern border. Even worse, they cancelled all of the humanitarian aid to Central America that was keeping refugees at home, thereby frightening people into thinking this was their last chance to escape before the countries collapse utterly.

Everything that Trump has done has made the situation worse, and cost the American people more and more money, while he ramped up the rhetoric for his wall.

So now Trump has bullied the Mexican government into doing nothing they haven't done before but here is Trump claiming a great victory and screaming about what a great job he is doing on behalf of the American people on the eve of the impeachment hearings.

Coincidence? I think not.

There was no crisis on the southern border until Trump and FOX News created one. The "deal with Mexico", which has to be ratified by their Parliament, will do nothing. And Trump is claiming victory.

We have to create a crisis, manufacture it if necessary, in order to be seen by the people as solving it, and then we can claim victory and what would they have done without us.

And here you are shouting about what a great job Trump has done for the American people in getting this deal with Mexico.

Conman Donnie, pulls the wool over the eyes of his base, and thinks the rest of us can't see through it.

If you are going to to reward illegal immigrants, there will be more illegal immigrants

They are rewarded. Republicans hire them. Donald Trump has them working at all his resorts.

When our property in Toronto was overrun with raccoons, we didn't get someone in to get rid of them, we threatened to evict our third floor tenant who was feeding them. She was leaving cat food out on her deck for them. When she stopped feeding them, the problem was solved.

If illegals can't find jobs, they won't come. Jail anyone who hires them and watch illegal immigration dry up.

But the refugees won't stop. Cutting off aid to their countries is making it worse. Until you solve the reasons why they're leaving their home countries - including climate change induced droughts, and American Drug gangs like MS13 taking over these countries, people will continue to run for their lives in ever increasing numbers.

No deal with Mexico and no wall will stop the refugees.

Last edited:
" Trump is right to pressure China to change its protectionist trade and business practices, but he should not be using tariffs do it, a top official at the world’s largest business lobbying group the Chamber Of Commerce said Monday.⠀"

"When you are the big “piggy bank” that other countries have been ripping off for years (to a level that is not to be believed), Tariffs are a great negotiating tool, a great revenue producers and, most importantly, a powerful way to get Companies to come to the U.S.A and to get companies that have left us for other lands to come back home. We stupidly lost 30% of our auto business to Mexico. If the Tariffs went on at the higher level, they would all come back, and pass. But very happy with the deal I made If Mexico produces (which I think they will). Biggest part of deal with Mexico has not yet been revealed! China is similar, except they devalue currency and subsidize companies to lessen effect of 25% Tariff. So far, little effect to consumer. Companies will relocate to U.S.

Sad when you think about it, but Mexico right now is doing more for the United States at the Border than the Democrats in Congress!" - Trump

"On my way to Iowa - just heard nearly 1,000 agriculture groups signed a letter urging Congress to approve the USMCA. Our Patriot Farmers & rural America have spoken! Now Congress must do its job & support these great men and women by passing the bipartisan USMCA Trade Agreement!" - Trump

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!
Dying for him to grab your snatch??

we have no express immigration clause and we should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

Our Commerce Clause is express and entry into the Union is a federal obligation. We should be generating revenue from public policies to better promote the general welfare.

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!
Dying for him to grab your snatch??
sort of

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration
only the right wing is that cognitively dissonant. Upgrading Ellis Island means it will be easier for white people to also get in.

I was amused when the board of "England for the English" made the mistake of submitting their DNA.
African, Turkish ancestors

Forum List

Back