Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

You idiots don’t realize AMERICANS will be paying the tariffs .
Looks like it worked. Yet again Trump fucked with your pea brain.

Tell us again how stupid he is and yet was able to somehow steal the election from your stupid bitch in a pants suit, while your negro skinny faggot messiah had control of every aspect of government while Trump the moron had none.

You dumb fucking pathetic loser.

You rubes have been suckered again....I called this one right on Sunday...Trump folded like a cheap suit.

View attachment 264345

Hold on...real Americans got suckered because Trump’s threat worked and now we’ll have fewer wetbacks invading?

Interesting that Trump’s defenders are declaring this a major victory and him a genius negotiator. This movie played only recently. His threat to shut the border before backing down after securing a “victory.”
Shut up. Basque sucks. Spain's bitch.

Tell us again how stupid he is and yet was able to somehow steal the election from your stupid bitch in a pants suit, while your negro skinny faggot messiah had control of every aspect of government while Trump the moron had none.

You rubes have been suckered again....I called this one right on Sunday...Trump folded like a cheap suit.

View attachment 264345

Hold on...real Americans got suckered because Trump’s threat worked and now we’ll have fewer wetbacks invading?

Nothing changed moron. Just like when he got some vague commitment from the Mexican government when the threatened to shut down the border, same thing this time.

I called this one from the start. Threaten, and then back down with nothing to show for it but a tiny piece of paper.

View attachment 264345

Nothing changed moron. Just like when he got some vague commitment from the Mexican government when the threatened to shut down the border, same thing this time.

I called this one from the start. Threaten, and then back down with nothing to show for it but a tiny piece of paper.

It was another retreat by the blob. No question about it.

View attachment 264345

Go back to the kitchen, men are discussing business. Thanks.

View attachment 264345

View attachment 264345

So you LefTarded folks are going to play stupid again to maintain your high level of TDS?
Are you trying to believe that Mehico wasn’t prompted by Trump and that they aren’t taking action to secure their border?

View attachment 264345

View attachment 264345

So you LefTarded folks are going to play stupid again to maintain your high level of TDS?
Are you trying to believe that Mehico wasn’t prompted by Trump and that they aren’t taking action to secure their border?
Hope she is back in the kitchen.

View attachment 264345

View attachment 264345

I believe Mexico made the same basic vague promises that they did when Trump caved on closing the border. I do not think a god damn thing is going to change there. And if you do, I have some nice ocean side property just outside of Tulsa to sell you.

View attachment 264345

View attachment 264345

We will see what the detention numbers are going forward. By then you’ll have thought up an excuse

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!

Trump is a traitor to his own country, who has consorted with the enemy for his own personal gain.

"MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!" - Trump

Brandon Judd, National Border Patrol Council: “That’s going to be a huge deal because Mexico will be using their strong Immigration Laws - A game changer. People no longer will be released into the U.S.” Also, 6000 Mexican Troops at their Southern Border. Currently there are few!

lol

D8kMeI8UYAEj8tx.png

Seriously the very least shocking bit of news in the world. We all get it. The President lies. He's like a lying Tasmanian Devil, spinning and lying, lying and spinning, twirling, little thunderclouds swirling around him

i'm glad that Trump walked back this tax on poor american farmers after the pressure of my thread forced him to!

You are the biggest piece of shit I’ve seen around in a while. You represent the worst humanity has to offer. Go fuck your self

You are the biggest piece of shit I’ve seen around in a while. You represent the worst humanity has to offer. Go fuck your self
No, you go fuck yourself you deranged motherfucker.

You along with every last fucking patronizing pathetic hypocritical racist scumbag.

You pathetic fucking loser. Can't wait to have a fuckstick like in front of me and we stop taking shit from deranged cocksucking losers like you.

You dumb fucking lying sack of shit.

So immigration is solved?

Phew. Guess we won't be hearing about THAT any more

Our Border Patrol agents are superheroes dealing with the border crisis every day. They are doing their job, and it's time for Democrats to allow Congress to do theirs

Forum List

Back