Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!

• Banned
tariffs was the form in which the IS government funded itself in the 19th century, and was often the subject of passionate debate! folks in the gilded age saw tariffs as a way to grow the economy by limiting foreign competition. opponents say tariffs take from the poor and give to the rich.

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

It is as if he is doing everything in his power to crash the economy before the next election

• Banned

It is as if he is doing everything in his power to crash the economy before the next election
the economy is booming thanks to trump and no thanks to parasites on the left!

You idiots don’t realize AMERICANS will be paying the tariffs .

Latinos who are already here dont care about amnesty. they vote for Democrats 80% because they like big government. thats why Obama's spanish language ad didn't say a word about amnesty.

Fact: trump is riding Obama’s wave .

Share the cost of the out-of-control illegal immigration and the flood of human/sex traffickers, drug cartels, MS13, Etc....they are facilitating...

:clap:

Fact: trump is riding Obama’s wave .
The delusion in you is strong!

Hmmm...I wonder if Mexico will go ahead and ratify the new NAFTA while Trump is doing this...

Forum List

Back