BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, folks. Not that I don't enjoy "I told ya sos," but...

This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law...

https://www.unescwa.org/sites/www.u...heid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf
CrybabyMuhammad-vi.jpg

Despite a ongoing global pandemic that has taken over a million lives, the United Nations’ World Health Organization (WHO) took time on Thursday to condemn Israel.
The group’s annual assembly held a four-hour session in which 30 representatives of countries such as Syria, North Korea, and Iran blasted Israel for supposedly violating the health rights of Palestinians and Syrians.

Neuer said the charges made against Israel at the session were untrue, pointing out, “Despite the conflict, Israel grants entry to tens of thousands of Palestinians who receive top-level medical care at Israeli hospitals. Even the UN’s own Middle East peace envoy hailed Israel’s ‘excellent’ coordination and cooperation with Palestinians amid the coronavirus pandemic.”

This thread it over 3 1/2 years old and only one person regularly 'contributes' to it.

I'd hardly call it 'Breaking'.
I just clicked the link in the OP.

The UN took it down.

source.gif

Yeah the thread is a clickbite.

He knows the UN didn't conclude anything,
it's just how desparate he gets when not being able to debate
by addressing inconvenient questions and answers in other threads.

license_plates.jpg

Interesting since the definition of apartheid is based on segregating according to race... But I digress Israel population has 21 per cent Arab Palestinians living peacefully with its Jewish fellow citizens..and yet the Palestinian arabs living in the West Bank , Gaza and other areas will not tolerate Jews living amongst them..... lol... This is a bizarro backward world and the UN is perverse because itis the arabs in the territories who want apartheid from any that are different from them...Very few christians living in the Palestinian Territories as well even though at onetime they were quite numerous and yet the population of Christian arabs is doing well in Israel.... This is not to say that Israel is perfect she is not and there is discrimination there like any other country but to single her out compared to other nations is complete crap and shows how corrupt and immoral these nations are that voted for such an asinine proposal....

Here we go, folks. Not that I don't enjoy "I told ya sos," but...

This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law...

https://www.unescwa.org/sites/www.u...heid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf
south africa was better off----far far far better off under apartheid......

Pretty sure that the terrorist palestinians have to be under apartheid given their violence but that they are still better off under it than under other muslim types of rules.

Stop trying to give apartheid a bad rap---it works well.

RE: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME..
⁜→ et al,

BLUF: I don't see anything to get excited about.

(COMMENT)

I don't see anything enforceable. I don't even see a requirement to investigate anything.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The UN is an instrument of Muslim Supremacy.

Fuck the UN.

Israel has been described as an ‘apartheid regime’ – this will not come as news to ordinary Palestinians

The position paper published by B’Tselem must open up the debate around the reality of the situation in Israel/Palestine in the face of an orchestrated silencing campaign

Israel has been described as an ‘apartheid regime’ – this will not come as news to ordinary Palestinians

The position paper published by B’Tselem must open up the debate around the reality of the situation in Israel/Palestine in the face of an orchestrated silencing campaign

Hamas Terrorist says WHAT?

Hamas Terrorist says WHAT?
I don't know. :dunno: We never converse.

These days, of course, the debate is over. Even the liberal Israeli human rights group B'Tselem now defines Israel as an apartheid regime.

The so-called "Nation-State Law" of 2018 was only the most brazen manifestation of that reality. Palestinian human rights group Adalah (Arabic for "justice") maintains a database of the many Israeli laws which discriminate against the state's non-Jewish Arab citizens.

These range from the Nation-State Law's declaration that only Jews have the right to national self-determination within "Israel", to 1950's Law of Return (which allows any Jewish person the world over to become a citizen of Israel, even while expelled indigenous Palestinian refugees are denied their right of return), to a whole slew of laws giving Jewish Israeli citizens superior land rights in Israel compared to Palestinian Arabs.

These laws show that the entirety of Israel is an apartheid state.

To understand all this, in a nutshell, it is important to know one central fact: Israel is a settler-colonial state. Settler-colonialism is a very well-understood academic framework in political and intellectual history.

While it is important to understand Israel's specificities (as a Jewish supremacist regime), it is also crucial to understand its commonalities with other similar states in history – including those others that survive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back