BREAKING: Texas Gov. Abbott Issues Order Requiring Masks As COVID-19 Cases Surge

Another pawn Empty Suit educated beyond his intellect.

Another troll. Like cockroaches, they just jump out and squeed and run away.

You scumbags are the cockroaches. But guess what: Donald Trump has a big ol' bottle of roach spray.

Honey, that's not roach spray.
That's HAIR spray.

717UvSvjOYL._AC_SL1020_.jpg

s9rtCUc5avwVYvCeUzCyM_BhTw7u-IbyVtuto6ApXhE0pYAwP1lETqFVZ6PlbhevtfNDHVz5O0y-1wn09NrDdx49cfA

Plugs Biden........his hair transplant attempts didn't take so well.....

Huh, looks like you've just shit your bed.
If masks and social distancing are the answer why were the black lives matter protesters not arrested and fined during the past month?

they broke all the rules

these baby hitlers on the left want to issue tickets to elderly church poers sitting in their car, in the chuch parking lot, listening to a sermon on the radio, but you let stupid crap protests go on in the streets all over America

I'm responsible for people demonstrating in the streets?
LOL
If you watched any of the protests you will know they were held OUTSIDE.
Spread of COVID predominately happens in enclosed areas where people are within close proxmity to each other for extended periods of time.

TPM is reporting it as details emerge.

The "give me the liberty to infect everyone around me" governor finally wised up. I imagine the other nitwit Repub governors will follow suit.

But it's too late to seal their legacy as dangers to the citizens of their states just as Capt. Clorox is a danger to all Americans.

Yes, it's too late for these Trump cocksocket sycophants. And their citizens.

94,360 new cases in the U.S. in the last 48 hours.

Meanwhile, when the anointed one was being worshiped

Ohhhhhh....this is gonna' give you butthurt Gdjjr
H1N1 was contained and the death toll was 12,500 from April 2009 to April 2010.
We're at 127,000 dead after 120 days.
Let that sink in, ignoramus.

Yea, and if you believe those numbers, I've got a bridge I'll sell you ocean front.

The cat's out of the bag, they're inflating the numbers.

CDC Admits Inflating COVID-19 Deaths - Conservative Daily Post
inflating-covid-19-deaths

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/birx-says...
Problematic definition of ‘COVID-19 death’ may be ...
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/problematic...

Last edited:

The "give me the liberty to infect everyone around me" governor finally wised up. I imagine the other nitwit Repub governors will follow suit.

But it's too late to seal their legacy as dangers to the citizens of their states just as Capt. Clorox is a danger to all Americans.

Wearing a mask to ward off a bio-weapon is akin to putting up a chain link fence to ward of mosquitoes and in the interim, those that wear masks are breathing back in their own CO2. This is just another strain of the flu and and an overblown scare tactic to convince the sheeple to accept draconian measures of control.

No, it's not.
Repeating for the Peanut Gallery:

H1N1 was contained and the death toll was 12,500 from April 2009 to April 2010.
We're at 127,000 dead after 120 days.

This is what it looks like when you are put on a ventilator. And most people who get put on one don't come off alive.

View attachment 358340

There are also new findings that COVID19 has serious affect to other organs:

“We thought this was only a respiratory virus. Turns out, it goes after the pancreas. It goes after the heart. It goes after the liver, the brain, the kidney and other organs. We didn’t appreciate that in the beginning,” said Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist and director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in La Jolla, California.

In addition to respiratory distress, patients with COVID-19 can experience blood clotting disorders that can lead to strokes, and extreme inflammation that attacks multiple organ systems. The virus can also cause neurological complications that range from headache, dizziness and loss of taste or smell to seizures and confusion."""

Those that succumbed to this strain of flu (that was made into a biological weapon at Fort Detrick, Maryland) that was then given to the CCP via Wuhan with the cost of 3.7 million dollars all had underlying medical issues. Face masks and "social distancing" doesn't matter in the slightest. Deaths as it pertains to CON-Vid 19 have included those that came in with a bullet hole in the skull but the cause of death on the death certificate has been listed as "CON-Vid 19. Those with respiratory issues were intentionally murdered with the use of ventilators (in blue states with nursing home victims that had taken in CON-VID positive patients) had ventilators forced on them and they choked to death on their own snot. Blue states get to chalk up a death to Con-Vid 19, collect 30K from medi-care/medicaid and rid themselves of an expense while the relatives of said "infected" patient are not able to see what kind of care they were being given......

Another pawn Empty Suit educated beyond his intellect.

Another troll. Like cockroaches, they just jump out and squeed and run away.

You scumbags are the cockroaches. But guess what: Donald Trump has a big ol' bottle of roach spray.

Honey, that's not roach spray.
That's HAIR spray.

717UvSvjOYL._AC_SL1020_.jpg

s9rtCUc5avwVYvCeUzCyM_BhTw7u-IbyVtuto6ApXhE0pYAwP1lETqFVZ6PlbhevtfNDHVz5O0y-1wn09NrDdx49cfA

At least he has hair to speak of. You on the other hand, all I can say is this: Male/Female/Whatever-pattern balding is a bitch.

:auiqs.jpg:

And real men don't sweat it, much less dye their hair blonde and grow a 14" comb-over.

I seriously doubt that you've even known a real man. Those milquetoast soy-boy basement-dwellers you normally associate with don't qualify.

:laughing0301:

LOL....I love it when you guys have to make a personal insult because you can't take on simple facts.

Too funny, troll.......what ID did you use before you were laughed off of this forum? I have a few guesses.

(nsicker)

He’s a never trumper or uh at least he is now.

94,360 new cases in the U.S. in the last 48 hours.
How many libs have been looting and burning and tearing up public and private property during the last two weeks?

at least 100,000 potential Typhoid Marys from the left are now spreading the chinese disease

Trumpist level stupidity on masks is at psychosis levels.
it is about time that some Pubs are coming to their senses.

Trumpist level stupidity on masks is at psychosis levels.
it is about time that some Pubs are coming to their senses.

Make sure you wear yours....morning, noon and night! That there corona-virus is everywhere and it is watching you and just looking for an opportunity to infect you!!!!! It is lurking everywhere!!!!!!! OMG!!!! O-------M---------G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time your dumb ass has to have surgery, as your wheeled into the cutting room, you tell the surgical team to take those damn masks off because you abhor gestures!
Being cut open is a bit different, dumb ass.
Take a breath and tell us all how obstructed your breath is in both directions. That air goes directly in & out one's lungs...a directed path!

pathogen - a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease;
~~ Pathogen | Definition of Pathogen by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Pathogen ~~

Someone carrying pathogens in their body and expelling air from their lungs without proper PPE (mask, etc) can infect a patient horizontal on a surgical table opened for a surgical procedure Or a passerby on the sidewalk! The difference being ONLY the possible entry point of the pathogen! You see now how one instance is directly related to the other. Of course, the OR staff would be in proper surgical PPE attire to PREVENT INFECTION and someone on the sidewalk would not!

That was the point but there must not have been someone near you to explain that to you. Keep your minder near you at all times to 'splain stuff to you, shit for brains!

And the Textards have lost it.

How lame. You are about 2 months and three weeks to late.

If you're still, after almost 2 decades of seeing examples like this, willing to comply with arbitrary edicts from authoritarians who clearly care about nothing but power, then you deserve to be treated like the ignorant, passive, tax cattle you act like.
Wear your brand if you like, but I'm not one of the herd.

BFYTW

Last edited:
Did you see this level of stupid?

The face mask mandate does NOT apply to the following:
  • any person younger than 10 years of age;
  • any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
  • any person while the person is consuming food or drink, or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink; <<<<<--- Hilarious.
  • any person while the person is (a) exercising outdoors or engaging in physical activity outdoors, and (b) maintaining a safe distance from other people not in the same household;
  • any person while the person is driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver;
  • any person obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the face-covering for security surveillance, screening, or a need for specific access to the face, such as while visiting a bank or while obtaining a personal care service involving the face, but only to the extent necessary for the temporary removal;
  • any person while the person is in a swimming pool, lake, or similar body of water;
  • any person who is voting, assisting a voter, serving as a poll watcher, or actively administering an election, but wearing a face-covering is strongly encouraged;
  • any person who is actively providing or obtaining access to religious worship, but wearing a face-covering is strongly encouraged;
  • any person while the person is giving a speech for broadcast or to an audience; or
  • any person in a county (a) that meets the requisite criteria promulgated by the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) regarding minimal cases of COVID-19, and (b) whose county judge has affirmatively opted-out of this face-covering requirement by filing with TDEM the required face-covering attestation form—provided, however, that wearing a face-covering is highly recommended, and every county is strongly encouraged to follow these face-covering standards.

Are these Babbling Abbott's new rules for Texans?
Hell, I knew this was coming.
Your shut down was a fucking joke.
Allowing open container laws to lapse so people could buy food and booze from their favorite restaurants.
And now I'm hearing that HALF of the cases are just "coronavirus", a bad cold, but being reported as COVID.
As your Houston hospitals overflow and send patients to Montgomery and Fort Bend county hospitals.
The fucking level of denial by the azzhats in Texas astounds me.

But,but,but "muh rites"

Forum List

Back