BREAKING: Texas Gov. Abbott Issues Order Requiring Masks As COVID-19 Cases Surge

TPM is reporting it as details emerge.

The "give me the liberty to infect everyone around me" governor finally wised up. I imagine the other nitwit Repub governors will follow suit.

But it's too late to seal their legacy as dangers to the citizens of their states just as Capt. Clorox is a danger to all Americans.
The masks are just a gesture
The masks are just a gesture
Next time your dumb ass has to have surgery, as your wheeled into the cutting room, you tell the surgical team to take those damn masks off because you abhor gestures!

Another pawn Empty Suit educated beyond his intellect.

Another troll. Like cockroaches, they just jump out and squeed and run away.

You scumbags are the cockroaches. But guess what: Donald Trump has a big ol' bottle of roach spray.

Honey, that's not roach spray.
That's HAIR spray.

717UvSvjOYL._AC_SL1020_.jpg

s9rtCUc5avwVYvCeUzCyM_BhTw7u-IbyVtuto6ApXhE0pYAwP1lETqFVZ6PlbhevtfNDHVz5O0y-1wn09NrDdx49cfA

Police across Texas are enforcing social distancing, but they're hesitant to make arrests

Law enforcement agencies are focusing instead on education or issuing warnings.

On the ground, however, numerous law enforcement agencies seem hesitant to take criminal action against people who violate the orders. McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez, whose department is now authorized to enforce Hidalgo County's 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew, said police still can't pull anyone off the street and lock them up.

"Police officers are still required to meet the constitutional requisite of probable cause … to believe that an offense has happened," he said.

Law enforcement officers, code ordinance enforcers or a combination of the two are handling any potential violations in multiple cities and counties. So far most enforcement action seems targeted toward businesses. And a lot of that action is in the form of education, officials say.

In Austin, the city has received more than 300 calls regarding large gatherings or open restaurants or bars since March 15, according to a city spokesperson. City code compliance officers respond to the scene and inform businesses and property owners of the current restrictions and may issue warnings. No citations have yet been issued.

The "give me the liberty to infect everyone around me" governor finally wised up. I imagine the other nitwit Repub governors will follow suit.

But it's too late to seal their legacy as dangers to the citizens of their states just as Capt. Clorox is a danger to all Americans.

Wearing a mask to ward off a bio-weapon is akin to putting up a chain link fence to ward of mosquitoes and in the interim, those that wear masks are breathing back in their own CO2. This is just another strain of the flu and and an overblown scare tactic to convince the sheeple to accept draconian measures of control.

You scumbags are the cockroaches. But guess what: Donald Trump has a big ol' bottle of roach spray.

That's HAIR spray.

s9rtCUc5avwVYvCeUzCyM_BhTw7u-IbyVtuto6ApXhE0pYAwP1lETqFVZ6PlbhevtfNDHVz5O0y-1wn09NrDdx49cfA

At least he has hair to speak of. You on the other hand, all I can say is this: Male/Female/Whatever-pattern balding is a bitch.

:auiqs.jpg:

Constitution? They don't need no stinking constitution- the rule of law is the edict of man- just ask those educated beyond their intellect- they'll straight up tell you it's all about interpretation- of course, their Public Education forgot to tell them what without definition interpretation doesn't exist.

Yes, it's too late for these Trump cocksocket sycophants. And their citizens.

94,360 new cases in the U.S. in the last 48 hours.

Meanwhile, when the anointed one was being worshiped

Ohhhhhh....this is gonna' give you butthurt Gdjjr
H1N1 was contained and the death toll was 12,500 from April 2009 to April 2010.
We're at 127,000 dead after 120 days.
Let that sink in, ignoramus.

Next time your dumb ass has to have surgery, as your wheeled into the cutting room, you tell the surgical team to take those damn masks off because you abhor gestures!
Being cut open is a bit different, dumb ass.

That's HAIR spray.

At least he has hair to speak of. You on the other hand, all I can say is this: Male/Female/Whatever-pattern balding is a bitch.

And real men don't sweat it, much less dye their hair blonde and grow a 14" comb-over.

Inflated stats and in blue states, they put Con-Vid positive patients in nursing homes while there were plenty of empty hospital beds ...so many that medical workers were furloughed.

But blue states did clean up with the deaths of the elderly with bounties of over 30K if a VENTILATOR was used and they made sure they were used.

(snicker)

That's HAIR spray.

And real men don't sweat it, much less dye their hair blonde and grow a 14" comb-over.

I seriously doubt that you've even known a real man. Those milquetoast soy-boy basement-dwellers you normally associate with don't qualify.

:laughing0301:

Wearing a mask to ward off a bio-weapon is akin to putting up a chain link fence to ward of mosquitoes and in the interim, those that wear masks are breathing back in their own CO2. This is just another strain of the flu and and an overblown scare tactic to convince the sheeple to accept draconian measures of control.

No, it's not.
Repeating for the Peanut Gallery:

H1N1 was contained and the death toll was 12,500 from April 2009 to April 2010.
We're at 127,000 dead after 120 days.

This is what it looks like when you are put on a ventilator. And most people who get put on one don't come off alive.

105491152_10222466870917489_6760499694599690688_n.jpg

There are also new findings that COVID19 has serious affect to other organs:

“We thought this was only a respiratory virus. Turns out, it goes after the pancreas. It goes after the heart. It goes after the liver, the brain, the kidney and other organs. We didn’t appreciate that in the beginning,” said Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist and director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in La Jolla, California.

In addition to respiratory distress, patients with COVID-19 can experience blood clotting disorders that can lead to strokes, and extreme inflammation that attacks multiple organ systems. The virus can also cause neurological complications that range from headache, dizziness and loss of taste or smell to seizures and confusion."""

Huh, looks like you've just shit your bed.
If masks and social distancing are the answer why were the black lives matter protesters not arrested and fined during the past month?

they broke all the rules

these baby hitlers on the left want to issue tickets to elderly church goers sitting in their car, in the chuch parking lot, listening to a sermon on the radio, but you let stupid crap protests go on in the streets all over America

That's HAIR spray.

I seriously doubt that you've even known a real man. Those milquetoast soy-boy basement-dwellers you normally associate with don't qualify.

LOL....I love it when you guys have to make a personal insult because you can't take on simple facts.

That's HAIR spray.

LOL....I love it when you guys have to make a personal insult because you can't take on simple facts.

The fact the Donald has enough hair to harvest plugs for every basement-dwelling pasty-skinned soy-boy in this country?

How did I dispute that?

Forum List

Back