Breaking TDS news of the day.

If he ever was a member he was booted out and told never to return when Trump was alerted to Epsteins abuse of a young hostess....and I bet Trump kept the perverts money too.....
You see the underlying implications though - Epstein was caught and killed in federal prison under Trump's and Barr's watch, wink, wink, .

If he ever was a member he was booted out and told never to return when Trump was alerted to Epsteins abuse of a young hostess....and I bet Trump kept the perverts money too.....
You see the underlying implications though - Epstein was caught and killed in federal prison under Trump's and Barr's watch, wink, wink, .
Actually, no-
When the lawyer for some of the victims, Brad Edwards was subpoenaing people and trying to get information, he said Trump was the only person who voluntarily talked to him in 2009, provided information and helped him in the case against Epstein.
Trump banned Epstein from his Club because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.
The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

Last edited:
I do see that but no one has connected Trump to any of Epsteins plane rides to his island of young girls....but we have connected Clinton to them...and Clinton lied about it yesterday...why would he lie if he were totally innocent?....In every picture I've seen with Trump and Epstein in the shot Melania is with Trump...except for the ones the media crops out Melania....

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Bubba Clinton and other Democrats were regular visitors to Orgy Island for pedophile hijinks.
Projecting their own wrongs on their opponents has become their specialty.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Bubba Clinton and other Democrats were regular visitors to Orgy Island for pedophile hijinks.
Projecting their own wrongs on their opponents has become their specialty.

That has been their M.O. for as long as I can remember.

But the evidence shows Clinton dumped his security detail to go party on orgy island with minors. Trump, not so much, rumor has it Biden owns a little island next to it.
66210242_10157278992309344_5555961847200350208_o.jpg

But the evidence shows Clinton dumped his security detail to go party on orgy island with minors. Trump, not so much, rumor has it Biden owns a little island next to it.
View attachment 371183

Literally no one that was around while Clinton was President does not know the things that he did.
The left will never care - because - their words -
He kept abortion legal.

There is nothing more important to the left than the right to kill preborn babies.
Nothing.
Everything else lines up behind that.

Trump was pissed Epstein was dipping into his harem.

Face it. Trump hates everyone whose ancestors came here from the shithole countries of Africa .

New Topics

Forum List

Back