BREAKING: Swedish Minister is prepared to send the Swedish military to Ukraine, as Moscow is preparing for war. Poland "hybrid war on behalf of Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

BREAKING: Swedish Minister is prepared to send the Swedish military to Ukraine, as Moscow is preparing at the border.​

"hybrid war on behalf of the Kremlin." Warsaw has dispatched 12,000 troops to police the border.​

Minister of Defense Peter Hultqvist (S) is prepared to send the Swedish military to Ukraine, as Russia is preparing at the border.

View attachment 67361493
Great news, Japan, South Korea, etc. will follow , Moscow has no friends expects couple Marxists depots and African cannibals (poor and desperate marginals) , Putin is getting old this time he will get nothing from his bluff , except humiliation

Hopefully this can become a rational conversation to speculate on what's happening.

1. The first possibility is that the US/Nato is attempting to intimidate Russia for the purpose of forcing Russia to bolster it's military offensive and defensive capability.

2.The purpose being to intimidate Russia into backing out of the Ukraine or Crimea deserves a separate speculative answer.

3.Actual preparation for war with Russia based on the assumption that it won't go nuclear.

4.Actual preparation for war with Russia, fully expecting that it will go nuclear

#'s 1 and 2 are most likely but which of the two is most likely?

BREAKING: Swedish Minister is prepared to send the Swedish military to Ukraine, as Moscow is preparing at the border.​

"hybrid war on behalf of the Kremlin." Warsaw has dispatched 12,000 troops to police the border.​

Minister of Defense Peter Hultqvist (S) is prepared to send the Swedish military to Ukraine, as Russia is preparing at the border.

View attachment 67361493
Great news, Japan, South Korea, etc. will follow , Moscow has no friends expects couple Marxists depots and African cannibals (poor and desperate marginals) , Putin is getting old this time he will get nothing from his bluff , except humiliation
i find it troubling that Putin is cranking up aggression again like he did the last time a dem was in the WH .

Hopefully this can become a rational conversation to speculate on what's happening.

1. The first possibility is that the US/Nato is attempting to intimidate Russia for the purpose of forcing Russia to bolster it's military offensive and defensive capability.

2.The purpose being to intimidate Russia into backing out of the Ukraine or Crimea deserves a separate speculative answer.

3.Actual preparation for war with Russia based on the assumption that it won't go nuclear.

4.Actual preparation for war with Russia, fully expecting that it will go nuclear

Putin is emboldened again ... made moves during the Obama admin and again now .... he didnt try anything when Trump was the POTUS ! Obama sent blankets and mre's ...Trump sent weapons ! fact !

Putin is emboldened again ... made moves during the Obama admin and again now .... he didnt try anything when Trump was the POTUS ! Obama sent blankets and mre's ...Trump sent weapons ! fact !
A valid point on Putin not trying anything when Trump was Potus.
In all honesty i'm of the opinion that the world is safer from a major war with Trump as potus as compared to Biden. And there's little doubt that Putin or RT news is also of that opinion. The specific reasons need not be raised but do so if you wish.

On a positive note, you're at least showing that you aren't afraid of the discussion. Although I think you won't be able to add much else that is relevant.

Anyway, I'll try to feed you by asking you if you think there's any urgency to be concerned about a possilbe war with Russia or China?

I suspect that if there's ever going to be an opportunity for America, it's at it's highest point right now before a military alliance between Russia and China is consolidated.

"4.Actual preparation for war with Russia, fully expecting that it will go nuclear"

do you know that Moscow have only baldy outdated at least 30 year old ussr crap ? and ozero gang is a crime cartel not bunch of kamikaze

Putin's lakeside 'notables' targeted in sanctions | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-ukraine-crisis-put...

— Four years before he became Russia's president, Vladimir Putin built ... When Putin was asked about the U.S. list including his Ozero ...

"4.Actual preparation for war with Russia, fully expecting that it will go nuclear"

do you know that Moscow have only baldy outdated at least 30 year old ussr crap ? and ozero gang is a crime cartel not bunch of kamikaze
I understand that's one suspicion regarding Russia's capabilities.
Some facts on the ground lead me to believing it's not true. Russia has demonstrated at least equal or superior technology to America's, with advances in military aircraft.

Beyond that, I view it as childish to try fighting a war of rhetoric. Don't let that discourage you or anyone else.

Putin's lakeside 'notables' targeted in sanctions | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-ukraine-crisis-put...

— Four years before he became Russia's president, Vladimir Putin built ... When Putin was asked about the U.S. list including his Ozero ...
I'll check it out if it's something to do with the topic.
edit: And now I see that it doesn't.

I understand that's one suspicion regarding Russia's capabilities.
Some facts on the ground lead me to believing it's not true. Russia has demonstrated at least equal or superior technology to America's, with advances in military aircraft.

Beyond that, I view it as childish to try fighting a war of rhetoric. Don't let that discourage you or anyone else.

I'll check it out if it's something to do with the topic.
edit: And now I see that it doesn't.
"Russia has demonstrated at least equal or superior technology"
1) myth.ru
2) RT.ru propaganda

what do you have at your home "made in Muscovy"?

A valid point on Putin not trying anything when Trump was Potus.
In all honesty i'm of the opinion that the world is safer from a major war with Trump as potus as compared to Biden. And there's little doubt that Putin or RT news is also of that opinion. The specific reasons need not be raised but do so if you wish.

On a positive note, you're at least showing that you aren't afraid of the discussion. Although I think you won't be able to add much else that is relevant.

Anyway, I'll try to feed you by asking you if you think there's any urgency to be concerned about a possilbe war with Russia or China?

I suspect that if there's ever going to be an opportunity for America, it's at it's highest point right now before a military alliance between Russia and China is consolidated.
i am very concerned about the military activity of China and Russia lately . they sense weakness ..

i am very concerned about the military activity of China and Russia lately . they sense weakness ..
I'm totally convinced that both China and Russia are only interested in peaceful coexistence. America is interested int holding on to it's position of world power and like all powerful nations in history, is intent of holding on to it's position by the use of military force.

The would mean world war is inevitable except for the MAD factor.

I also worry about Trump's mental illness causing him to snap and throw all caution to the wind.

There's also the christian religion factor in America in that it's seen by many that it's preordained that war is necessary and inevitable. This could influence America into believing it could survive a nuclear counter attack.

And of course this all remains nothing but speculation until the bombs start falling.

I'm totally convinced that both China and Russia are only interested in peaceful coexistence. America is interested int holding on to it's position of world power and like all powerful nations in history, is intent of holding on to it's position by the use of military force.

The would mean world war is inevitable except for the MAD factor.

I also worry about Trump's mental illness causing him to snap and throw all caution to the wind.

There's also the christian religion factor in America in that it's seen by many that it's preordained that war is necessary and inevitable. This could influence America into believing it could survive a nuclear counter attack.

And of course this all remains nothing but speculation until the bombs start falling.
America will not start the next world war ... China is the greatest threat to the planet .

America will not start the next world war ... China is the greatest threat to the planet .
I really doubt that. America has a track record of starting about 40 wars of aggression since WW2 alone.
China? They try to defend their country against US covert trouble making and H.K. is just the latest.
Or of course Muslim terrorists in their country.

I really doubt that. America has a track record of starting about 40 wars of aggression since WW2 alone.
China? They try to defend their country against US covert trouble making and H.K. is just the latest.
China supported Pol Pot's regime in Cambodia and still supports the regime in North Korea. That is basically all what you need to know about China's foreign policy.

so you dont believe china is responsible for covid .

i find it troubling that Putin is cranking up aggression again like he did the last time a dem was in the WH .

This goes back almost half a century now. All the way back to President Carter.

When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, the US reacted and did things like pound the table and pull out of the Olympics, and little else. Ultimately sending around $500k of food and medical supplies to the mujahideen. But it was not until President Reagan started to send them actual military equipment (to the tune of over $3 billion) that the war turned into a decade long stalemate that finally saw the Soviets leave.

The Russians by now know that the Democrats will simply not take any decisive action. The last "warrior men" that the Democrats have put into the highest office was Kennedy and Johnson. Both of which served in WWII and the Soviets knew they could only be pushed so far, then they would actively push back. In the decades since, all the Democrats have largely been of the opposite type, would cry and scream, but ultimately not do much other than that.

The Russians by now know that the Democrats will simply not take any decisive action. The last "warrior men" that the Democrats have put into the highest office was Kennedy and Johnson. Both of which served in WWII and the Soviets knew they could only be pushed so far, then they would actively push back. In the decades since, all the Democrats have largely been of the opposite type, would cry and scream, but ultimately not do much other than that.

FELpuO8UYAAjpvu

This goes back almost half a century now. All the way back to President Carter.

When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, the US reacted and did things like pound the table and pull out of the Olympics, and little else. Ultimately sending around $500k of food and medical supplies to the mujahideen. But it was not until President Reagan started to send them actual military equipment (to the tune of over $3 billion) that the war turned into a decade long stalemate that finally saw the Soviets leave.

Forum List

Back