(Breaking) Small plane crashes into NYC building

Now they're saying the plane was registered to Yankee's pitcher Cory Lidle.

More importantly he was a former Phillies pitcher (he shouldned be disgraced with the Yankee title right now).

And now im completely down i liked Lidle. He was a good guy and an excellent pitcher. What a loss.

Saddest part is that as of half an hour ago, Lidle's wife and son had not been informed. They have been on a commercial airline flight this afternoon/evening. Normally the names are not released until kin have been informed, but the information got out.

RIP Cory.

there are some lunatics claiming that this is some Bush conpiracy to get Foley off the front page... I cant beleive some people. there is nothing political about a ball player dying. its almost sickening

Truer words have never been spoken.There is nothing political about this situation indeed. And although I'm not a baseball fan I do tend to the situation at hand for the simple fact that he did something very little people is able to do and that is make a name for himself. God bless him.

Saddest part is that as of half an hour ago, Lidle's wife and son had not been informed. They have been on a commercial airline flight this afternoon/evening. Normally the names are not released until kin have been informed, but the information got out.

RIP Cory.

That is disgusting to me. That his wife and kids have to find out by looking on CNN and seeing that their Dad died. The media is such a bunch of bottomfeeding jackals that they have to race to get the scoop before thinking about the decent thing to do. IF the family hadnt been notified, don't plaster the guys name all over the TV that he's dead. Fucking sickening.

That is disgusting to me. That his wife and kids have to find out by looking on CNN and seeing that their Dad died. The media is such a bunch of bottomfeeding jackals that they have to race to get the scoop before thinking about the decent thing to do. IF the family hadnt been notified, don't plaster the guys name all over the TV that he's dead. Fucking sickening.

They did the same thing with the Crocidile Hunter it is sick.

Forum List

Back