Breaking: shooter kills 8 in Pennsylvania synagogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s nonsense. Everyone knows Trump is controlled by Vladimir Putin.

No one who knows more than one person who is Jewish thinks that "Jews" control anything. A group may have 'direction' of elected officials, but if the group happens to be all Presbyterians, no one says, "The Presbyterians run things!" One could say that those who run things also (by happenstance) are Presbyterians and, so , "Presbyterians run things!", in a sort of poetic way, if you will.

It's hard to say whether Jews control Trump or not but they sure seem to control the Congress.

Oliver Stone: look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

Well if I were the type (like the many wacko leftist here) to point fingers to blame a political figure for this I’d blame BO. He was all about advancing the Palestinian nation at the expense of Israel. So Trump is responsible for a miserably failed attempted mail bombing, and BO is responsible for a tragically successful death of 11 people. That’s what I would say if I were the type to believe that individual whack jobs should be associated with the political side the claim to be a part of.

This tragic shooting today should be a wake up call to all theses Liberal Jews that vote for filthy Democrats.

Taking away the right to keep and bear arms that all Democrats advocate will not protect Jews (or anybody else).

Like all of us Jews need to take responsible for their their own protection. If the oppressive government directed by the Liberals take away that right then the Jews are at the mercy of anybody that will do them harm.

You would think that Jews of all people would know that by now but they vote almost 70% for the people that will disarm them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back