BREAKING: Second Arizona County Refuses to Certify Tainted 2022 Midterm Election

The machines weren't correct...she's suppose to be maintaining them as SOS.....

Sorry the American people just do not have faith in the AZ election at this point.

Imbecile, every state in the nation has contingency plans for counting legit ballots rejected by tabulators. Arizona is no different. Those ballots were handled in bipartisan fashion to determine their legitimacy and counted when determined to be valid.

The machines weren't correct...she's suppose to be maintaining them as SOS.....

Sorry the American people just do not have faith in the AZ election at this point.

Prove most Americans have no faith in that election...

That's you "proof?"

Just some partisan hack who is in charge of the elections saying that it is being done correctly?

I'm sorry, I used to annoyed at you asking me to "prove" that there is cheating in elections when election laws make cheating easy. I thought you meant like video of someone cheating, or signed confessons. I din't know you meant just some guy saying so is proof.

Go ahead, ask me again to "prove" that when cheating is easy, some people cheat.

I love how your hack whined about working on Veteran's Day. Think he's a veteran? I doubt it. Many veterans have to work on Veteran's Day. I'm one of them. Our soldiers, i.e. future veterans still defend the country on Veteran's Day.

Democrats crack me up!

That's you "proof?"

Just some partisan hack who is in charge of the elections saying that it is being done correctly?

I'm sorry, I used to annoyed at you asking me to "prove" that there is cheating in elections when election laws make cheating easy. I thought you meant like video of someone cheating, or signed confessons. I din't know you meant just some guy saying so is proof.

Go ahead, ask me again to "prove" that when cheating is easy, some people cheat.

LOLOL

He's a life long Republican and he's the chairman of the Maricopa Election Board. But sure, g'head znd keep disparaging Republicans who know better than you because you have no proof to show you're not hallucinating.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

He's a life long Republican and he's the chairman of the Maricopa Election Board. But sure, g'head znd keep disparaging Republicans who know better than you because you have no proof to show you're not hallucinating.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Never-Trumper Republicans are even less trustworthy than Democrats.

Prove most Americans have no faith in that election...

between the dems saying bush and trump weren’t legit and this…plus xiden’s 2022 midterm speech on is the gop wins democracy is lost …and well the gop won the house…aren’t we suppose to? that’s not most?

Imbecile, every state in the nation has contingency plans for counting legit ballots rejected by tabulators. Arizona is no different. Those ballots were handled in bipartisan fashion to determine their legitimacy and counted when determined to be valid.
what were AZ plans?

MEH.

Both counties will have certified by their November 26 or 28 deadlines.

One is delaying as a protest against Maricopa County.

One is delaying in response to a three-man Kornspiracy Theory filing that the AZ supreme court has already tossed out.

If nothing else the Arizona or US Attorney General's Offices will force the issue.

Asinine juvenile stunts that showcase MAGA-Rumpian idiocy but yield no useful outcome.

Stupid Red-Cap'ped trailer-trash Neanderthals.

Sheer impotent rage. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

---------

Cochise County board delays certifying 2022 election results

2nd Arizona county delays certifying election, for now
repubs screw up another election.

1669688812494.png

between the dems saying bush and trump weren’t legit and this…plus xiden’s 2022 midterm speech on is the gop wins democracy is lost …and well the gop won the house…aren’t we suppose to? that’s not most?

No, not most. Most still have confidence in our elections. What a shame your worthless opinion doesn't match reality.

yeah they are..ones the most populated too

Nope. One county cried fraud because they didn’t like the percentage of Republicans who voted on election day. That's not fraud, it's sore-losers. By the way, they've since certified their results, despite their crying.

Forum List

Back