BREAKING: Scientists make major discovery for source of global warming

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
All things considered, I've never been a big proponent on global warming. I've always thought it was fake. That is, until I read this new research paper on it... and I have to say, my mind has been changed.

You can view the research study here:

An excerpt:

PASADENA, CA—Groundbreaking new findings announced Monday suggest the record-setting heat wave plaguing much of the United States may be due to radiation emitted from an enormous star located in the center of the solar system.

"Our measurements indicate the massive amount of energy this thing gives off is able to travel 93 million miles and reach our planet is as little as eight and a half minutes," said Professor Mitch Kivens, an astronomer at the California Institute of Technology. "While we can't see them, we're fairly certain these infrared rays strike Earth's surface, become trapped by the atmosphere, and just heat everything up like a great big oven.

The Big Yellow Thing in the Sky?!!?!?!?!

ZOMG!! Our AGW Models assumed it was inert!

I have figured this global warming thing out and am in the process of writing a report for it that I shall send in to the scientific community to have a gander at. I believe the reason the earth is heating up is because every time a liberal opens his or her pie hole up to speak, methane gas is being released and it's eating a hole in the ozone layer. If liberals will just shut up, the earth will go back to it's normal temp.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvpfM1NDHD0]‪The Beatles Glass Onion (2009 Stereo Remaster)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I have figured this global warming thing out and am in the process of writing a report for it that I shall send in to the scientific community to have a gander at. I believe the reason the earth is heating up is because every time a liberal opens his or her pie hole up to speak, methane gas is being released and it's eating a hole in the ozone layer. If liberals will just shut up, the earth will go back to it's normal temp.

:clap2:

My first heartfelt laugh for the day :D

All things considered, I've never been a big proponent on global warming. I've always thought it was fake. That is, until I read this new research paper on it... and I have to say, my mind has been changed.

An excerpt:

PASADENA, CA—Groundbreaking new findings announced Monday suggest the record-setting heat wave plaguing much of the United States may be due to radiation emitted from an enormous star located in the center of the solar system.

"Our measurements indicate the massive amount of energy this thing gives off is able to travel 93 million miles and reach our planet is as little as eight and a half minutes," said Professor Mitch Kivens, an astronomer at the California Institute of Technology. "While we can't see them, we're fairly certain these infrared rays strike Earth's surface, become trapped by the atmosphere, and just heat everything up like a great big oven.

Become trapped by the atmosphere?!?! Where's wirebender? He'll tell you that can't possibly be happening!!!

Al Gore will be so disappointed!

I wonder if we can make a car that doesn't have star emissions.

Last edited:

An excerpt:

Well, we can't tax people for the amount of sunlight they use, so this theory is obviously incorrect.

An excerpt:

Well, we can't tax people for the amount of sunlight they use, so this theory is obviously incorrect.

They'd find away. :eusa_shhh:

Come on, if you believe that nonsense then you will believe this thing can teach english:

robot.jpg

An excerpt:

They'd find away. :eusa_shhh:
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

-- Ronald Reagan, summarizing leftist government ideals

New Topics

Forum List

Back