Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

Is there some sort of contest going on to see who can post something that maximizes craziness and retardation into a single post?

Yes, LA RAM FAN has posted a 911 conspiracy theory that exceeds any limits on crazy yet established for an American, and he does so in a way that illustrates either a 6th. grade education, illiteracy, or mental illness.

I guess I will wait for the facts to come out because a lot of the early reporting appears to be wrong.

I don't give a shit what you think. :D
I wouldn't give that fukterd the time of day. From go he insulted long time members while being a snot nosed punk rookie. Seems to me a resurrection of some sort from a past ass chapper.
The intended recipient of the crude insults is lost in the string of quotes. You might want to clear that up if you consider it important?

Is there some sort of contest going on to see who can post something that maximizes craziness and retardation into a single post?

Yes, LA RAM FAN has posted a 911 conspiracy theory that exceeds any limits on crazy yet established for an American, and he does so in a way that illustrates either a 6th. grade education, illiteracy, or mental illness.
You should have one of the older kids explain to you the principle of the Tu Quoque fallacy some day.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.
Used to be------back when people weren't rioting and burning down cities. Time to bring out the machine guns---shoot those who flee cops--(you should expect to be shot if fleeing a cop) and mow down the rioters.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.
Used to be------back when people weren't rioting and burning down cities. Time to bring out the machine guns---shoot those who flee cops--(you should expect to be shot if fleeing a cop) and mow down the rioters.
That's got nothing to do with Wright.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
Thank God this idiot wont reproduce. But him mom says, "he was a good boy"
He has a son who will grow up without a father.

Yeah.....right. Like this pos would have been a father had he lived? Amazing. :(
I don't know, he might have. He apparently didn't live with the mom and kid, but I saw a video of him with his son at the playground the day before he died. That's kind of unusual, for men to take interest in spending time with their kids when they're that young. My ex didn't anyway, until our son was old enough to take fishing, was all potty trained, dressed himself, etc.

Anyway, stereotypes aren't really smart thinking.

I saw his Facebook pics. The ones the media won't show you so you think he was a good boy. The pics of the pos holding a 9mm pistol grinning into the camera. Pics of him flashing his drug dealing wads of cash. He was a gang banger, drug dealer, high school drop out.

The odds he would have turned into a stellar human being down the road and pretty damn slim.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...

Yeah.....right. Like this pos would have been a father had he lived? Amazing. :(
I don't know, he might have. He apparently didn't live with the mom and kid, but I saw a video of him with his son at the playground the day before he died. That's kind of unusual, for men to take interest in spending time with their kids when they're that young. My ex didn't anyway, until our son was old enough to take fishing, was all potty trained, dressed himself, etc.

I saw his Facebook pics. The ones the media won't show you so you think he was a good boy. The pics of the pos holding a 9mm pistol grinning into the camera. Pics of him flashing his drug dealing wads of cash. He was a gang banger, drug dealer, high school drop out.

The odds he would have turned into a stellar human being down the road and pretty damn slim.
What gets me is how anybody could see the photos you are referencing and STILL believe the crap the MSM is feeding them.

Do they have absolutely NO functioning intellect?

I saw that pic. It seemed pretty stupid to be waving that money around on fb unless he was playin for the camera. Or he really is that retarded. I dunno.

You're right, it could have been real. When we were teenagers we took pics of ourselves dressed up like freaks pretending to be smokin joints and other naughty stuff, to play being cool. There wasn't any way to air those pics to the world at the time, but we got a kick outta them.

That's what I thought when I saw the pics.

As for condemning people aiming a 9 mm, unh uh. I've seen way too many fb pics of right wingers doin the same and being totally proud of themselves, while threatening the next minority that gets near their lawn. Playing tough on fb--depends who it is if they're a pos or a patriot, huh?

I saw that pic. It seemed pretty stupid to be waving that money around on fb unless he was playin for the camera. Or he really is that retarded. I dunno.

You're right, it could have been real. When we were teenagers we took pics of ourselves dressed up like freaks pretending to be smokin joints and other naughty stuff, to play being cool. There wasn't any way to air those pics to the world at the time, but we got a kick outta them.

As for condemning people aiming a 9 mm, unh uh. I've seen way too many fb pics of right wingers doin the same and being totally proud of themselves, while threatening the next minority that gets near their lawn. Playing tough on fb--depends who it is if they're a pos or a patriot, huh?

My ex brother in law is a veterinarian. He took a pic of himself wearing shades, trying to look bad ass waving around a 9mm Glock and grinning like an idiot. He posted it on Facebook. His 12 year old son took that same gun several months later and killed himself with it.

I am a gun owner. I am not an idiot. I definitely do not take pictures of myself waving around my guns. I am not insecure, my junk is fine, and I do not generally feel inadequate.

Anyone who takes pics of themselves waving around a gun I immediately assume is an idiot. Their political beliefs do not change my opinion.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

No one is saying it was a justifiable shooting.

But looting innocent businesses is wrong on every level.
A lot of people in this very thread have tried to justify it. I agree with you, though, about the looting of course. Last night things went a little better. The cops were loaded for bear and they arrested 40 people. We'll see what happens now that the mayor is in charge and the police can't use crowd control tools. i suppose the State Police might be able to, if they're there.

The assholes doing the looting are mostly imports. There are very few locals doing that crap. The police need to arrest the looters, and the DA's need to send them to prison for a very long time.

The leaders of these assholes need to be found, and imprisoned for life.

This is Duante Wright, too. A son, brother, uncle, father. And he had a father, dammit.

Manson had parents
Earlier, a lot of people were saying it's normal that blacks don't have fathers, and some posters here even blame criminal behavior on no dad being around. That is who the comment was for.

Anyone who takes pics of themselves waving around a gun I immediately assume is an idiot. Their political beliefs do not change my opinion.
Glad to hear it. I object to the posters who use them in their avi's too.

This is Duante Wright, too. A son, brother, uncle, father. And he had a father, dammit.

You believe what you WANT to believe and it is entirely because of his race.
No it's entirely beause some people are trying to turn him into a stereotypical thug so it won't matter he's dead.

No it's entirely beause some people are trying to turn him into a stereotypical thug so it won't matter he's dead.
So, the pics mean nothing and only your preconceptions matter.

Got it.

So, the pics mean nothing and only your preconceptions matter.

Got it.
I'm not the one with preconceived notions here.

1618379094700.png

Forum List

Back