Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

I'm not going to go here BUT watch the video. The cop had his handcuffs right there at the guys wrist. He doesn't put them on him. Rather he moves them away towards his belt. Why would he do that? Why didn't he just cuff him when he had the chance?

Does a 26 year veteran really not know the difference in their gun and their taser? Really?
I can't watch the video if it's contained in that link. I would have to sign up. But there will be plenty of videos to come and so I'll be able to comment on your point.

You're not going to go Here? You can go wherever your conscience leads you.

"Authorities have identified Kim Potter as the officer who apparently accidentally shot and killed Daunte Wright in a Minneapolis suburb on Sunday."

Name the police officer who shot and killed an unarmed trespasser on January, 6th, 2021 in Washington, DC.

Are Kim Potter and Officer Anonymous Leftist getting equal protection under the law?

"Authorities have identified Kim Potter as the officer who apparently accidentally shot and killed Daunte Wright in a Minneapolis suburb on Sunday."

Name the police officer who shot and killed an unarmed trespasser on January, 6th, 2021 in Washington, DC.

Are Kim Potter and Officer Anonymous Leftist getting equal protection under the law?

Stick a fork in Amerika!

Heres how CNN begins the story. By name and race. They want to make sure her life is destroyed. Why would any decent person become a cop these days?

The fatal shooting of a 20-year-old Black man named Daunte Wright by a White police officer

Last edited:
Heres how CNN begins the story. By name and race. They want to make sure her life is destroyed. Why would any debmcent person become a cop these days?

The fatal shooting of a 20-year-old Black man named Daunte Wright by a White police officer

I wouldn't expect anything less by the Commie News Network!
Their whole staff needs to be hung for Treason one day!

I'm not going to go here BUT watch the video. The cop had his handcuffs right there at the guys wrist. He doesn't put them on him. Rather he moves them away towards his belt. Why would he do that? Why didn't he just cuff him when he had the chance?

Does a 26 year veteran really not know the difference in their gun and their taser? Really?
I can't watch the video if it's contained in that link. I would have to sign up. But there will be plenty of videos to come and so I'll be able to comment on your point.

You're not going to go Here? You can go wherever your conscience leads you.

None of it makes sense to me. It appears to be completely set up as I noted BUT I can't believe someone would be willing to through away their career and be charged with a crime (which we now know has and will happen) to do something like this.

I guess I will wait for the facts to come out because a lot of the early reporting appears to be wrong.

Most racists don't wait for facts, they wait for facts that suit their disposition. So we'll wait for the facts that you can accept in order to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your avatar sends a mixed message to many I suspect but it's not mixed to me.

I don't give a shit what you think. :D

None of it makes sense to me. It appears to be completely set up as I noted BUT I can't believe someone would be willing to through away their career and be charged with a crime (which we now know has and will happen) to do something like this.
It was a bit of a mystery why a woman cop would throw away her career, as you suggest. I pondered the question myself, but the answer didn't take long to come.
She resigned. And chances are she was the appointed shooter because she was intending to resign anyway.

So that can be added to my list of reasons why this adds up as a slamdunk murder.

A patsy cop acting for the cause?
Or a fully propagandized, racist patriot?

It was a bit of a mystery why a woman cop would throw away her career, as you suggest. I pondered the question myself, but the answer didn't take long to come.
She resigned. And chances are she was the appointed shooter because she was intending to resign anyway.

So that can be added to my list of reasons why this adds up as a slamdunk murder.

A patsy cop acting for the cause?
Or a fully propagandized, racist patriot?
Put on your tinfoil hat you fucking disgusting conspiracy kook.

Nothing like bullshit speculation to inflame shit even more.
Fucking pathetic POS.

I guess I will wait for the facts to come out because a lot of the early reporting appears to be wrong.

Most racists don't wait for facts, they wait for facts that suit their disposition. So we'll wait for the facts that you can accept in order to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your avatar sends a mixed message to many I suspect but it's not mixed to me.

I don't give a shit what you think. :D
I wouldn't give that fukterd the time of day. From go he insulted long time members while being a snot nosed punk rookie. Seems to me a resurrection of some sort from a past ass chapper.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
Thank God this idiot wont reproduce. But him mom says, "he was a good boy"
He has a son who will grow up without a father.

Yeah.....right. Like this pos would have been a father had he lived? Amazing. :(
I don't know, he might have. He apparently didn't live with the mom and kid, but I saw a video of him with his son at the playground the day before he died. That's kind of unusual, for men to take interest in spending time with their kids when they're that young. My ex didn't anyway, until our son was old enough to take fishing, was all potty trained, dressed himself, etc.

Anyway, stereotypes aren't really smart thinking.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
his parents were supposed to give him "the talk" about how to behave when stopped by the police. So, obviously, they did not care about him. Most Black people know about the talk, but this guy obviously didn't get it.

How to behave? You mean like the guy in the military that did everything by the book and was still.pepper sprayed?
He did not do everything by the book, He drove almost 2 miles with his flasher son before he pulled over into a gas station. They he refused to get out of the car as requested by the police. He also continued to as why he was being pulled over.

I am so disappointed. I am now so for BLM and ANIFTA that I was hoping that shit hole would burn to the ground.
Just when I totally agree with the rioting, looting, and violence, they wuss out on me. Better luck tonight
Now that the mayor of Brooklyn Center has contol of the police department, you may get your wish. While LE was battling on the streets last night to keep the crowd under control, the town council voted to ban the use of rubber bullets and teargas. Quoting the famous line from Aliens, 'What are we supposed to do, use harsh language?

And then they voted to put the Mayor in charge of the police.

Here's a little more detail about what happened.

This one appears to be a deliberate murder orchestrated by police as a demonstration of support for Chauvin.

They're sending the message to black people that they will murder with impunity no mattter whether Chauvin is punished for murder.

America's police are going to be persistent in their right to murder with impunity. It's a standard America's military has long ago set on the international scene and it's a nutural progression that it would come out in the police. In many instances, the same murderers with a different costume.

Will America's black people be just as persistent? Or will they just face defeat again and return to submission under the boots of the whites?

This is what happens when Americans allowed Trump to employ fascist remedies for the poverty that ails America.
Is there some sort of contest going on to see who can post something that maximizes craziness and retardation into a single post?

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

No one is saying it was a justifiable shooting.

But looting innocent businesses is wrong on every level.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

No one is saying it was a justifiable shooting.

But looting innocent businesses is wrong on every level.
A lot of people in this very thread have tried to justify it. I agree with you, though, about the looting of course. Last night things went a little better. The cops were loaded for bear and they arrested 40 people. We'll see what happens now that the mayor is in charge and the police can't use crowd control tools. i suppose the State Police might be able to, if they're there.

But Americans protesting to go back to work? Why, those are dangerous lunatics! Americans demanding to be let out, Americans demanding that their jobs be reopened, Americans demanding to go back to work are being treated as major problems — major lunatics, great threats to the health of America — whereas the people looting stores in Minneapolis are called “protesters.”

And if you take a look, look at who has been savagely condemned by the media. It’s people reopening their businesses. Not the people burning businesses. Not people looting them. Not the people tearing them down. In the media’s world, the people reopening their businesses are being savagely condemned — or people going to a swimming pool in the Ozarks, or people going to a beach somewhere.

They’re being condemned by the media as risky, as dangerous, as uncaring lunatics. And in the media’s world, this is all because the looters and the rioters were properly triggered. Their actions are completely understandable in Mediaville, in the media world because they were properly triggered, and so they are labeled “protesters.”

“Protests that turned violent,” now. Whereas opening up businesses and going to pool parties “too soon” is “premeditated manslaughter.” You remember the stories that were written claiming that people opening up too soon, going to back to work too soon or going to a public pool or a beach, “Why, those people… Those people are engaging in potential manslaughter!”
Well said. People will only take so much pushing before they stand their ground.

Not many fools in front of Brooklyn Center police department, or on the streets watching local news.
Windy, snowy, and wet.
Nothing like shitty Minnesota weather to put a damper on mostly peaceful looting.

Forum List

Back