Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

Here's a little more detail about what happened.

This one appears to be a deliberate murder orchestrated by police as a demonstration of support for Chauvin.

They're sending the message to black people that they will murder with impunity no mattter whether Chauvin is punished for murder.

America's police are going to be persistent in their right to murder with impunity. It's a standard America's military has long ago set on the international scene and it's a nutural progression that it would come out in the police. In many instances, the same murderers with a different costume.

Will America's black people be just as persistent? Or will they just face defeat again and return to submission under the boots of the whites?

This is what happens when Americans allowed Trump to employ fascist remedies for the poverty that ails America.

Question: Why would anyone run from the cops?

Answer: Because they don't know the difference from their gun and their taser.

This one appears to be a deliberate murder orchestrated by police as a demonstration of support for Chauvin.

They're sending the message to black people that they will murder with impunity no mattter whether Chauvin is punished for murder.

America's police are going to be persistent in their right to murder with impunity. It's a standard America's military has long ago set on the international scene and it's a nutural progression that it would come out in the police. In many instances, the same murderers with a different costume.

Will America's black people be just as persistent? Or will they just face defeat again and return to submission under the boots of the whites?

This is what happens when Americans allowed Trump to employ fascist remedies for the poverty that ails America.

Good grief

I'm not going to go here BUT watch the video. The cop had his handcuffs right there at the guys wrist. He doesn't put them on him. Rather he moves them away towards his belt. Why would he do that? Why didn't he just cuff him when he had the chance?

Does a 26 year veteran really not know the difference in their gun and their taser? Really?

Ah! The air freshner thing was a lie (go figure?). He had expired tags and a warrant for...wait for it...illegal gun possession.

The Leftards want more government regulation, where here it is

I'm not going to go here BUT watch the video. The cop had his handcuffs right there at the guys wrist. He doesn't put them on him. Rather he moves them away towards his belt. Why would he do that? Why didn't he just cuff him when he had the chance?

Does a 26 year veteran really not know the difference in their gun and their taser? Really?

The cop was not a 26 year veteran. She was a 26 year old rookie cop.

The officer that didn't know her taser from a gun was the one doing the training.

Officer Kimberly Potter, who fatally shot Daunte Wright, was training rookie at the time

Is it any wonder why we still are having these issues?

If you look at the video, you can see several instances where the gun she was holding was right in front of her on the body cam. There’s no way she didn’t see it. As a trained officer with that many years, she is also well aware of situational awareness, and therefore has no excuse anyway. When she yelled taser, she was obviously performing for the body camera.

The Officer isn’t out of the woods yet, by any means. At the very least, the city is getting ready to write another big check. We’ll see how the investigation shakes out on the officers actions.

Officer identified as a 26-year veteran in fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright:

Officer identified as a 26-year veteran in fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright: What we know

Don't question me again if you aren't going to bother reading.

The officer that didn't know her taser from a gun was the one doing the training.

Officer Kimberly Potter, who fatally shot Daunte Wright, was training rookie at the time

Is it any wonder why we still are having these issues?

If you look at the video, you can see several instances where the gun she was holding was right in front of her on the body cam. There’s no way she didn’t see it. As a trained officer with that many years, she is also well aware of situational awareness, and therefore has no excuse anyway. When she yelled taser, she was obviously performing for the body camera.

The Officer isn’t out of the woods yet, by any means. At the very least, the city is getting ready to write another big check. We’ll see how the investigation shakes out on the officers actions.

Unless she is arrested the place burns.

Officer identified as a 26-year veteran in fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright:

Officer identified as a 26-year veteran in fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright: What we know

Don't question me again if you aren't going to bother reading.

Initial media reports said the 26 year old rookie cop was the shooter. Now the story has changed.

Initial media reports said the 26 year old rookie cop was the shooter. Now the story has changed.

Confusion in that some people didn't understand that the '26' years mentioned wasn't to do with the shooter's age..

Much more important is the almost certainty that this was a demonstration by police of their right to murder black people with impunity. I've gone into some detail on that with 'dogmaphobe' already, in case you might be interested.

Confusion in that some people didn't understand that the '26' years mentioned wasn't to do with the shooter's age..

Much more important is the almost certainty that this was a demonstration by police of their right to murder black people with impunity. I've gone into some detail on that with 'dogmaphobe' already, in case you might be interested.

So you believe the white lady cop and the black cop conspired to kill. Do I have that right?

dumbass-apocalypse-meme.png

So you believe the white lady cop and the black cop conspired to kill. Do I have that right?
I believe there was a conspiracy to kill but it didn't have to include the black cop and it didn't need to be any specific black victim. And I've backed up my suspicions with some possible reasons why the female cop should be suspect.

It's my attempt to encourage discussion, both pro and con.
Then we may be able to judge the respective weights of both the pro and con.
Can you make your contribution to either side of the debate I'm proposing?

I am so disappointed. I am now so for BLM and ANIFTA that I was hoping that shit hole would burn to the ground.
Just when I totally agree with the rioting, looting, and violence, they wuss out on me. Better luck tonight

I believe there was a conspiracy to kill but it didn't have to include the black cop and it didn't need to be any specific black victim. And I've backed up my suspicions with some possible reasons why the female cop should be suspect.

It's my attempt to encourage discussion, both pro and con.
Then we may be able to judge the respective weights of both the pro and con.
Can you make your contribution to either side of the debate I'm proposing?

I guess I will wait for the facts to come out because a lot of the early reporting appears to be wrong.

I guess I will wait for the facts to come out because a lot of the early reporting appears to be wrong.

Most racists don't wait for facts, they wait for facts that suit their disposition. So we'll wait for the facts that you can accept in order to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your avatar sends a mixed message to many I suspect but it's not mixed to me.

Forum List

Back