Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

OldLady:
Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

What would you have done when a wanted man jumped in his car and was going to drive away?

The dumb bitch would probably go make him a sandwich for the trip.
I dont think OldLady is dumb

but liberals seldom use the common sense that God gave us

Your footnote is a good example of that:

33,000 people a year are killed by guns in all situations. 157,000 people die a year from drug overdose. Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban.

Break down the gun deaths and many will realize that suicide is a common factor in gun deaths... Now breaking down drug overdose deaths and discover many die from prescribed medication either digesting a lethal amount or mixing the prescribed drug with something like alcohol...

Now none of that has to do with the thread or the discussion and the question is were the Officers warranted in shooting the Suspect and killing them?

That depends if the person was attempting to run Officers over or Pedestrians were in immediate threat then yes the Officers had legal right to use lethal force because a automobile is a dangerous weapon.

If the issued warrant on the individual if for murder or some sort of violent crime then in my opinion again the killing could be justified.

If the warrant was for a failure to appear and no one was in immediate danger from the fleeing Suspect then no the Officers should have not open fire and could have given chase or waited to capture the person again and pile even more charges on the individual...

Now that is my opinion but as usual many on the far right will disagree with me...
You're wrong, chinaman! I wudn there, but I can't figure why they shot him. Don't say any of the usual, "pulled a gun", "resisted arrest", "grabbed cops gun", etc.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
his parents were supposed to give him "the talk" about how to behave when stopped by the police. So, obviously, they did not care about him. Most Black people know about the talk, but this guy obviously didn't get it.

How to behave? You mean like the guy in the military that did everything by the book and was still.pepper sprayed?
He was asked to get out of the car, and he refused to cooperate.
That right there is a killin' offense.

Grab your popcorn and fire up the television, it's started again.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

One dead after police shoot driver attempting to leave traffic stop

Such excellent news. I was frightened a year ago. But now I'm all behind the Vegetable and Kramakunt Harris now....101 parcint

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

Such excellent news. I was frightened a year ago. But now I'm all behind the Vegetable and Kramakunt Harris now....101 parcint

Yowsa.. Massa Joe and Missy Kamala gots it all unner control. He gwine send Missy Kamal to Minnesoty so's she kin arrest all dem bad peoples.

Last edited:
Another model citizen taken from us:
Fn9iAZXp.jpeg

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Yowsa.. Massa Joe and Missy Kamala gots it all unner control. He gwine send Missy Kamal to Minnesoty so's she kin arrest all dem bad peoples.

MinneshitHOLE needed this like a hole in the head................Disco Inferno....Burn Baby Burn...lol

What scent air freshner?

Pine tree?

Ohhhhh I hope they shot that little thug for nothing.....................LOLOL

The Ghetto Lottery thug family. Get that vacation to Hawaii in the works. This family is happy as hell for this windfall....lolol

OldLady:

What would you have done when a wanted man jumped in his car and was going to drive away?
I don't know, I'm not a cop. Maybe jumped in my car and chased him?

Then endanger the lives of innocent pedestrians in an urban area with a car chase?
So KILL HIM? Is that what you're saying?
According to the police spokesperson today, it's looking like ANOTHER shooting with a gun when it was supposed to be a taser.

MinneshitHOLE needed this like a hole in the head................Disco Inferno....Burn Baby Burn...lol

God works in mysterious ways.

OldLady:

I don't know, I'm not a cop. Maybe jumped in my car and chased him?

Then endanger the lives of innocent pedestrians in an urban area with a car chase?
So KILL HIM? Is that what you're saying?
According to the police spokesperson today, it's looking like ANOTHER shooting with a gun when it was supposed to be a taser.
Why do they have the GD National Guard there? They waited weeks this Summer. This is absolute bullshit.

Where were you last Summer....As joyful as I am at this moment for this good good fortune today??

This thread title should qualify as "race baiting" if such a thing exists.

Forum List

Back