Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.
I agree. That area is a shithole from what I hear.

People condemn the South all the time. Many times legitimately but there is something very wrong with Minnesota.

Grab your popcorn and fire up the television, it's started again.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

One dead after police shoot driver attempting to leave traffic stop

You mean "cops shooting black men" season has started again.

" The driver, who had a warrant, got back into the vehicle as officers were trying to take him into custody. " is all I needed to hear.

Why must so many parents of black children teach them to disrespect authority? School teachers, police officers, elders, etc.... This is a community problem....not a cop problem. I guarantee it.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
his parents were supposed to give him "the talk" about how to behave when stopped by the police. So, obviously, they did not care about him. Most Black people know about the talk, but this guy obviously didn't get it.

" The driver, who had a warrant, got back into the vehicle as officers were trying to take him into custody. " is all I needed to hear.

Why must so many parents of black children teach them to disrespect authority? School teachers, police officers, elders, etc.... This is a community problem....not a cop problem. I guarantee it.

When something like that happens, the subject is usually trying to cover up another felony, like drugs or guns in the car. And then it turned into felony fleeing. It was ruled in 1985 that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others." So the officers were completely justified in using deadly force.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
his parents were supposed to give him "the talk" about how to behave when stopped by the police. So, obviously, they did not care about him. Most Black people know about the talk, but this guy obviously didn't get it.

How to behave? You mean like the guy in the military that did everything by the book and was still.pepper sprayed?

So, he called his mother upon being pulled over??? Who calls their mother at such a time?
That leads me to believe that he was evading stopping for a few blocks, and that gave the police suspicions.

Last edited:
Activists should learn that an occasional riot will gain people's attention and maybe even some sympathy.

But when riots become commonplace, people simply tune out.

Being very old, I remember the whole nation expected riots each summer in the 1960s in urban areas of big cities.

So people just stopped paying attention to them.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

I thought it was open season 12 months a year?

How to behave? You mean like the guy in the military that did everything by the book and was still.pepper sprayed?
He was asked to get out of the car, and he refused to cooperate.

He was asked to get out of the car, and he refused to cooperate.

He didn't. He was too scared to put his hands down. He didn't want to become another Philandro Castile.

I thought it was open season 12 months a year?

That's what I heard a few years ago.

Forum List

Back