Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

OldLady:
Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

What would you have done when a wanted man jumped in his car and was going to drive away?

The dumb bitch would probably go make him a sandwich for the trip.
I dont think OldLady is dumb

but liberals seldom use the common sense that God gave us

Your footnote is a good example of that:

33,000 people a year are killed by guns in all situations. 157,000 people die a year from drug overdose. Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban.

OldLady:
Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

What would you have done when a wanted man jumped in his car and was going to drive away?
I don't know, I'm not a cop. Maybe jumped in my car and chased him?

OldLady:

Then endanger the lives of innocent pedestrians in an urban area with a car chase?

OldLady:

Then endanger the lives of innocent pedestrians in an urban area with a car chase?
So KILL HIM? Is that what you're saying?

OldLady:

33,000 people a year are killed by guns in all situations. 157,000 people die a year from drug overdose. Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban.

Break down the gun deaths and many will realize that suicide is a common factor in gun deaths... Now breaking down drug overdose deaths and discover many die from prescribed medication either digesting a lethal amount or mixing the prescribed drug with something like alcohol...

Now none of that has to do with the thread or the discussion and the question is were the Officers warranted in shooting the Suspect and killing them?

That depends if the person was attempting to run Officers over or Pedestrians were in immediate threat then yes the Officers had legal right to use lethal force because a automobile is a dangerous weapon.

If the issued warrant on the individual if for murder or some sort of violent crime then in my opinion again the killing could be justified.

If the warrant was for a failure to appear and no one was in immediate danger from the fleeing Suspect then no the Officers should have not open fire and could have given chase or waited to capture the person again and pile even more charges on the individual...

Now that is my opinion but as usual many on the far right will disagree with me...

tenor.gif

As always, Bugs is right.

Since our mainstream media is so careful to withhold importaint information in order to manipulate us, I will wait to find out more before passing judgement.

Its like Lucy pulling away the football before Charlie Brown can kick it - they have been utterly dishonest the last hundred times. Why believe anything they say the hundred and first?

OldLady:

She is a leftist, not a liberal, but I agree that she is not dumb. Her intelligence level strikes me as quite average, in fact.

Grab your popcorn and fire up the television, it's started again.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

One dead after police shoot driver attempting to leave traffic stop

Why would they shoot someone for that?

Right. For whatever the reason that was bad on the cop's part. that usually will not happen but sometimes it does which is why...... people should not be so dumb as to disobey a cop when he tells you something 5 times and then try to take off in your car.
When you do that your taking a risk something might go bad. Its more about hightend tensions in a fast moving situation. You have to do everything they say and do it slow, just the way it is.
Shooting someone who is running away is bad, with some very rare exceptions. Police are supposed to limit lethal force to life or death situations. Someone fleeing a traffic warrant is not life or death.

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.

Forum List

Back