Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Grab your popcorn and fire up the television, it's started again.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

One dead after police shoot driver attempting to leave traffic stop

tenor.gif

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

Right. For whatever the reason that was bad on the cop's part. that usually will not happen but sometimes it does which is why...... people should not be so dumb as to disobey a cop when he tells you something 5 times and then try to take off in your car.
When you do that your taking a risk something might go bad. Its more about hightend tensions in a fast moving situation. You have to do everything they say and do it slow, just the way it is.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.
While I do agree with you. . .

. . . . somehow, I have a feeling, that if you found out that the bench warrant was issued because the bastard had $20,000 outstanding in child-support, you would have pulled the trigger yourself.

:auiqs.jpg:

My extended family is filled with conservatives & liberals. . . but they pretty much come together on that one. :heehee: Some guy out spending his money on booze and women, instead of his kids? Yeah, shoot that azz. . . .

That's often what these warrants are issued for in my state.

Pretty confusing story so far. He's shot dead in the driver's seat, the police try CPR, and then 'the vehicle travelled several blocks before crashing'???
I guess they took him out of the car and the gf took off?

I'm waiting for the outcome of the Chauvin Trial...Acquitted or not, there will be plenty of fireworks.
The riots are GUARANTEED. Even if he's convicted of murder and sentenced to something less than the death penalty. If they can only agree on manslaughter, Minneapolis is in for a torched city center and a long, hot summer. OR, the mayor could ask the governor to put NG troops on the streets... Nah... burn it down, baby. Their cousins in DC will cut them another check.

OldLady:

What would you have done when a wanted man jumped in his car and was going to drive away?

OldLady:

What would you have done when a wanted man jumped in his car and was going to drive away?

The dumb bitch would probably go make him a sandwich for the trip.

Forum List

Back