Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

This is Duante Wright, too. A son, brother, uncle, father. And he had a father, dammit.

You believe what you WANT to believe and it is entirely because of his race.
No it's entirely beause some people are trying to turn him into a stereotypical thug so it won't matter he's dead.
So, the pics mean nothing and only your preconceptions matter.

Got it.
I'm not the one with preconceived notions here.

Actually, you are. If you think voter ID laws are racist you are saying blacks are stupid.

That's a preconceived idea.
WTF does that have to do with anything, and what makes you think you know what I think about Voter ID laws?

I think it's pretty self evident, don't you?

This is Duante Wright, too. A son, brother, uncle, father. And he had a father, dammit.

And a pos, gang banger, dropout hoodlum.
If you'd shown me the reason why you said that, I would have believed you, but you went on a couple of pics from fb instead

I guess you haven't read his rap sheet. :(
I have now. That's the link. Why didn't you show it to me?

No it's entirely beause some people are trying to turn him into a stereotypical thug so it won't matter he's dead.

Got it.

Actually, you are. If you think voter ID laws are racist you are saying blacks are stupid.

WTF does that have to do with anything, and what makes you think you know what I think about Voter ID laws?

Quit trolling. You're way off the mark, and you look like a dumb asshole.

And a pos, gang banger, dropout hoodlum.
If you'd shown me the reason why you said that, I would have believed you, but you went on a couple of pics from fb instead

I guess you haven't read his rap sheet. :(
I have now. That's the link. Why didn't you show it to me?

Sorry. I guess I could be more of a gentleman. :)

This black 20 yr old was extremely dangerous
He was unarmed.
So? Unarmed people kill people all the time.
He was trying to drive away. Flee. There is no indication IN THAT ENCOUNTER that he was a threat to those cops.
You weren't there.
There are how many videos?
Edited to show what they want simple folk to see.

He was unarmed.
He was trying to drive away. Flee. There is no indication IN THAT ENCOUNTER that he was a threat to those cops.
You weren't there.
I don't believe that. Sure, some news programs run clips due to time, but if you think the police deliberately released edited footage to the press to make their cops look better, they did a pretty poor job, wouldn't you say?

He was unarmed.
You weren't there.
I don't believe that. Sure, some news programs run clips due to time, but if you think the police deliberately released edited footage to the press to make their cops look better, they did a pretty poor job, wouldn't you say?
liberals-and-facts2.jpg

Got it.

Quit trolling. You're way off the mark, and you look like a dumb asshole.

Coming from you I will take that as a compliment.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."
A press release from a police station means a politically motivated charge. Always.

What's an “outstanding warrant” in view of such outstanding behavior by our finest in blue?

There's a farmer “outstanding” in his field scattering seed, and a university professor who published an “outstanding” seminal paper in his field, too.

Forum List

Back