BREAKING: Rep. Madison Cawthorn – Requests Invocation Of The 25TH AMENDMENT And REMOVAL OF JOE BIDEN FROM HIS OFFICE.” (VIDEO)

Speech??? What it really is ---sloe joe bumbling his way through reading a script.

On his own biden cannot put 2 coherent sentences together.

That is the reality.
Can't agree --- I watched the whole thing carefully, and he wasn't reading from anything. So good, IMO.

I wasn't sure, because they had been very protective of him for a long time. But he seemed fine last night.

Which doesn't help the fact that Afghanistan disintegrated suddenly.

I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

Scooter needs to check his diaper. He’s full of it and stinking up the place.

agreeed being incompetent and overwhelmed isn’t grounds for the 25th, it doesn’t mean you have some mental illness…it does however make you a dem

impeachment is the correct route here…not the 25th
One of five things will happen to sloe joe:

He will resign before mid-terms. he will die of natural causes before mid-terms, he will be impeached before mid-terms, he will be removed via the 25th amendment before midterms or ...............I will not spell out the fifth thing that could happen to him but it involves the clintons and that will also be done before mid-terms.

I am sure most will get my drift

Bottom Line: Sloe Joe is a dead man walking.

If jill cares more about joe than her perks as first lady....she will make him resign.

yes she has the ability to do that, just like she could have talked him out of running in the first place knowing his mental problems.

She failed us then, hopefully she will help the nation now.

Can't agree --- I watched the whole thing carefully, and he wasn't reading from anything. So good, IMO.

I wasn't sure, because they had been very protective of him for a long time. But he seemed fine last night.

Which doesn't help the fact that Afghanistan disintegrated suddenly.
Can anyone say naive much?

Sloe Joe was not reading?

Surely you jest.

Either that or they had a 'bug' in his ear.

Last edited:
Can anyone say naive much?

Sloe Joe was not reading?

Surely you jest.

Either that or they Had enough of 'Contagion'? Here are some warm blanket movies - Breitbart a 'bug' in his ear.

Mo Brooks Calls for Biden’s Resignation: He Has ‘Proven Himself to Be a Complete and Total Fiasco’​

I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

Madison Cawthorn truly is an idiot. And there you go with the Gateway Pundit again which doesn't make you a whole lot smarter.. :rolleyes-41:

More bullshit from the Gateway Pundit. You fools are so fucking gullible it's a wonder someone hasn't stolen the gold out of your fillings.

Mo Brooks Calls for Biden’s Resignation: He Has ‘Proven Himself to Be a Complete and Total Fiasco’​

Breitbart. Another Questionable Source heard from. You're really on a roll today. I await your posting of a story from the Epoch Times, to complete the Idiot's Trifecta of Questionable Sources.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, this guy is a Republican. I'm curious though, at what point will you realize that this ain't happinin?

Forum List

Back