BREAKING : Protests, Khabarovsk CITY wants to leave Muscovite ("russian") empire

So lots of protests.....does it mean anything?
I seriously doubt Russia will allow any such separation.
More likely the T-72's will arrive and the skull crushing will begin.

big big things are on the way
Prominent Bashkir Activist Sentenced To Nine Years In ...
www.rferl.org › prominent-bashkir-activist-sentenced-t...

14 hours ago - A Russian military court has sentenced a prominent opposition activist from the Bashkortostan region to nine years in a high-security prison on ...

Litwin, why did you doxx Navalny's organizaton in Khabarovsk? The local leader got arrested even before Navalny was poisoned.

this all sounds like 1991 all over again

14 hours ago - A Russian military court has sentenced a prominent opposition activist from the Bashkortostan region to nine years in a high-security prison on ...
You never answered the question. Why did you post the address to Navalny's organization in Khabarovsk?

Litwin, why did you doxx Navalny's organizaton in Khabarovsk? The local leader got arrested even before Navalny was poisoned.

You never answered the question. Why did you post the address to Navalny's organization in Khabarovsk?
I hope you dont imply that all these events happened because of some poster on USMB wrote something about someone.

I hope you dont imply that all these events happened because of some poster on USMB wrote something about someone.
Are you implying that persons affiliated with Russian intelligence services are not present on here? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you implying that persons affiliated with Russian intelligence services are not present on here? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I am sure they are well aware about Navalny and his offices even without the posters of here.

I am sure they are well aware about Navalny and his offices even without the posters of here.
You know:
SAVE_20200907_205021.jpg

Be on your guard,
On those days the walls are bugging.
Chattering and gossip are close
to treason!

Don't chatter!

Forum List

Back