BREAKING: pentagon confirms footage of Alien sighting

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The UFO stories are real!

alien-sightings-chicago.jpg

Extraterrestrial life

What are the odds of life living on other planets?

If the six numbers on a ticket match the numbers drawn by the lottery, the ticket holder is a jackpot winner—regardless of the order of the numbers. The probability of this happening is 1 in 13,983,816.
The Brad Cox-trained Essential Quality, with four wins on the Road to the Kentucky Derby, is the favorite with 2-1 odds.
The study from the National Safety Council found that, as of 2017, the lifetime odds of an individual’s dying from a pedestrian accident were 1 in 556
As humanity casts an ever-wider net across the cosmos, capturing evidence of thousands of worlds, an ancient question haunts us: Is anybody out there?

The good news: We know vastly more than any previous generation. Our galaxy is crowded with exoplanets – planets around other stars. A healthy percentage of them are small, rocky worlds, of a similar size and likely similar composition to our home planet.

Life in the Universe: What are the Odds? – Exoplanet Exploration: Planets Beyond our Solar System (nasa.gov)

Exoplanets Last update: June 30, 2021
CONFIRMED Exoplanets 4,422
NASA CANDIDATES 7,450
PLANETARY SYSTEMS 3,280
Exoplanet Exploration: Planets Beyond our Solar System (nasa.gov)

Since there are billions of stars out there and planets much like ours circling many of those suns the odds that there is no life out there is near “zero”; most likely there is life out there.

I personally doubt that whoever they are would travel here to take a personal look at “us” but I do believe many of those solar civilizations have progressed to the point where they have sent “probes” in search of life and we may have inadvertently seen a probe or two.

I am totally confident that humans will eventually travel beyond our solar system, and I believe we will send probes out into outer space looking for evidence of life, and I believe we may have seen such probes probing us.
:)-

Last edited:
It's married to this 7 foot beast:

ib8JCuk.jpeg

Which used to be a dude? Or still is? Can you say Chix with Dix..... or Slutz with Nutz? Or Dolls with Balls?

Which used to be a dude? Or still is? Can you say Chix with Dix..... or Slutz with Nutz? Or Dolls with Balls?
What does your post have to do with the OP?
Nothing, nada, zip—so why post this garbage?
Cause you like the smell of garbage
Or so it seems to me
Wait, I got it, you have no balls & loves dolls
:)-

Lightfoot is just as ugly in appearance as her behavior would indicate.
At least she's symmetrical overall.

Maurice Davis just called Sheldon Neely a Black Imp. He also told Kate Fields to shut up, woman, as she called a point of order.

Can Council get any worse? Does Flint have a future?

Forum List

Back