BREAKING: NY Mask mandate STRUCK DOWN by New York Supreme Court

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
These mandates are ILLEGAL. We have laws to adhere to even in times of crisis.

We don't flush all legislation because some people got the sniffles.

The State of Emergency was declared over months ago, and that's where the governor was give the power to enact mask mandates.

If there is any mandate it has to come from the state legislature.

To be clear: the NY State court system’s highest court is the COURT OF APPEALS. The Supreme Court is the lowest criminal (felony) level trial court and civil court requiring State jurisdiction. It isn’t like the US Courts where the highest Court is the SUPREME COURT.

The case referenced in the OP could be overturned immediately even by the intermediate tier of the NY Court system, the Appellate Division.

To be clear: the NY State court system’s highest court is the COURT OF APPEALS. The Supreme Court is the lowest criminal (felony) level trial court and civil court requiring State jurisdiction. It isn’t like the US Courts where the highest Court is the SUPREME COURT.

The case referenced in the OP could be overturned immediately even by the intermediate tier of the NY Court system, the Appellate Division.
You ain't Black unless you defend my Jab Attack!
1643127990333.png

I am not sure your reply addresses my post at all. On the other hand, I don’t care. I enjoyed your post just the same.
The post referenced The Purple Plan to subvert America's Constitution and Individual rights, through the use of a Wooden Headed shit for brains Pinnochio who is nothing but a Big Pharma, CCP, Putin Puppet.

They feed him crayons to keep him calm. "Crayons" are these purple pills they give EmperorShitzHizPantz all day so he can read a teleprompter, and then get reelected.
1643129766708.png

Marxist Democrats, led by Joe Biden, are deliberately violating the US Constitution, Court Orders, the Rule of Law, and their oaths of office - immediate grounds for removal from office.

Kathy Hochul has followed Biden's lead by REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND BY REFUSING TO OBEY THE COURT'S ORDERS PUTTING A HOLD to mask mandate enforcement.

Hochul has declared the Court's decision is not valid because they are putting forth an appeal.

WTF?

That's not how this works - it is not how any of this works.

The Court issues a stay on mask mandates. NY can appeal all they want, but until their appeal goes through the court and until they win the court's decision remains LAW.

An appeal Request is a MOTION, a REQUEST, asking for the court's decision to be overruled. It does not immediately replace the court's decision.

Theban on the mask mandates is still the current law issued by the court.

her responsibility is to protect NY ers?

what a lying *&^%$

she couldn't care less about that. Lefties don't care about their Constituents.. or they would care about finishingg the Wall and protecting us from invasion

and notice how lefties don't want the illegals to have to submit to covid tests...

th

YOu may want to google the new york state court system. LOL

I posted the article and commented. LOL

Are you saying this did not happen?

Maybe make your point rather than posting directions.

Forum List

Back