BREAKING: NRA admits in filing money was used for personal benefits & enrichment

Shocking that they’re so morally corrupt, right?
tenor.gif

You seem quite upset about how they spent their money. Did you donate a lot to them?

tenor.gif

Fuck the NRA.

Support the GOA.

Hell, support Black American gun owners groups, like NAAGA (best name EVER!!) or AAHGC.

This, my friend, is a beautiful sight:

View attachment 421746

God bless that patriot. I will die to protect his right to keep and carry that weapon in his hands.

you know it's 2020 join the rest of the world you are no longer in the wild wide west.

tenor.gif

Fuck the NRA.

Support the GOA.

Hell, support Black American gun owners groups, like NAAGA (best name EVER!!) or AAHGC.

View attachment 421746

God bless that patriot. I will die to protect his right to keep and carry that weapon in his hands.

you know it's 2020 join the rest of the world you are no longer in the wild wide west.

Feel free do go join the rest of the world, you kuuunt. Otherwise, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

That's OK, they earned it. They go through a lot for the country and everyone is entitled to a little benefit.

Hell, God knows the democrats benefit off taxpayers by leaps and bounds!

Think I'll up my contribution for next year.
Keep lowering your pants.

Keep your queer needs to yourself. You can't afford me.

tenor.gif

Fuck the NRA.

Support the GOA.

View attachment 421746

Feel free do go join the rest of the world, you kuuunt. Otherwise, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Ignorant.

tenor.gif

So? The clinton foundation took 145 million dollars from putin controlled minions for our Uranium............you guys didn't care about that, and that was an act of treason against the country, not a couple of guys taking some cash for themselves......

Forum List

Back