BREAKING NOW: The FBI is Currently Searching President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach Home

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Happening now! So let me get this straight, they let Biden go there last weekend to clean up, then they go in afterwards?

Someone is getting excited about this news!
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Amazing how many high priced properties a public servant can accumulate.

Is there any chance Pedo Joe has classified documents stored out here at the ranch?
I saw some file boxes back in the barn & I can't remember putting them there...

they need to raid the U of Delaware.... unannounced.
It was done in November but announced it yesterday to the public.

I have to say, I object to all of these searches.

The more we find out how guilty these people are, the more pissed off we become when nothing is done about it

I'm done with it.

“Today, with the President’s full support and cooperation, the DOJ is conducting a planned search of his home in Rehoboth, Delaware,” Biden’s personal attorney Bob Bauer wrote in a statement.

"Planned search". LOL! If that doesn't scream "banana republic", I don't know what does.
Obviously you don't know what a Banana Republic is. We already knew you don't know shit so.

Bad Boy Billy Barr's weaponization of the DOJ in the protection of "The Dirty Don", is the best representation we have of the so called Banana Republic.

Obviously you don't know what a Banana Republic is. We already knew you don't know shit so.

Bad Boy Billy Barr's weaponization of the DOJ in the protection of "The Dirty Don", is the best representation we have of the so called Banana Republic.

The FBI didn't plan the Mar-a-Lago search with Trump and his lawyers. That's reserved for the establishment president who's in cahoots with the DOJ and the FBI. Hence, banana republic.

Forum List

Back