BREAKING: North Korea Declares War

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
AP: Korean Border Skirmish Triggers War

TOKYO - A man attempting to escape from North Korea through the DMZ triggered a skirmish between the forces of the People's Democratic Republican of Korea and ROK/US forces patrolling the DMZ. The North Korean dictatorship, long suspected of developing nuclear weapons, threatened to deploy their weapons if the ROK/US forces refused to stand down.

Despite President Obama's call for negotiation, the ROK responded in a matter of minutes with surgical air strikes on suspected North Korean missile silos. This prompted a formal declaration of war by North Korea, and skirmishes have broken out across the DMZ. The Obama Administration, still seeking a peaceful resolution, has recalled American forces to the coast, and an American envoy is en-route to Pyongyang.
Is this the start of the second Korean War? God, I hope Obama can diffuse this situation. I have friends with family in Seoul.

I'm not normally religious, but please pray for their families.

ossetia-460d_787588c.jpg

georgians-flee_789455c.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure that Obama will solve this quickly and efficiently.

*Did I sound convincing? I'm sure I sounded convincing.*

This is real? I'm not finding anything yet. I've got the news, but missed the top or rather bottom of the news by a minute or two.

Kinda hard to "declare war" when you're already at war ain't it.
(Happy Atheists Day to you also).

This website is viewed round the world. Not every one gets radio or television due to the geographical lay of the land. A wireless transceiver works in some places be it ever so slow. Some parts of the globe have no established communication period. Other parts have their communications highly filtered and monitored. If indeed something like this were to happen, there are those who would not know. Way to go with the fucking jokes you silver spooned juveniles. For all of you bastards who think war is a big fucking joke, go fuck yourself you prick with ears.

AP: Korean Border Skirmish Triggers War

TOKYO - A man attempting to escape from North Korea through the DMZ triggered a skirmish between the forces of the People's Democratic Republican of Korea and ROK/US forces patrolling the DMZ. The North Korean dictatorship, long suspected of developing nuclear weapons, threatened to deploy their weapons if the ROK/US forces refused to stand down.

Despite President Obama's call for negotiation, the ROK responded in a matter of minutes with surgical air strikes on suspected North Korean missile silos. This prompted a formal declaration of war by North Korea, and skirmishes have broken out across the DMZ. The Obama Administration, still seeking a peaceful resolution, has recalled American forces to the coast, and an American envoy is en-route to Pyongyang.
Is this the start of the second Korean War? God, I hope Obama can diffuse this situation. I have friends with family in Seoul.

I'm not normally religious, but please pray for their families.

ossetia-460d_787588c.jpg

georgians-flee_789455c.jpg

That's odd.

I just read someplace else that Kin Il Jong just recanted communism and is planning on reconstituting N Korea based on the musings of Adam Smith and Pliny the Elder.

Funny how unusual things seem to happen every April, isn't it?

Must be the coming of Spring making people change their way.

This website is viewed round the world. Not every one gets radio or television due to the geographical lay of the land. A wireless transceiver works in some places be it ever so slow. Some parts of the globe have no established communication period. Other parts have their communications highly filtered and monitored. If indeed something like this were to happen, there are those who would not know. Way to go with the fucking jokes you silver spooned juveniles. For all of you bastards who think war is a big fucking joke, go fuck yourself you prick with ears.

If this messageboard is your primary news source, you're an idiot.

Holy Crap, I have friends stationed there.

That is not funny AT ALL.

What are you going to joke about next? 9/11?

If this messageboard is your primary news source, you're an idiot.

Yeah, but if you see that on the board, you panic a bit until you actually check it out.

Really, not funny at all.

Holy Crap, I have friends stationed there.
I have friends who live there.

That is not funny AT ALL.
I take it you don't have a morbid sense of humor.

What are you going to joke about next? 9/11?
I was contemplating faking a nuclear terrorist attack, but that's too obvious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXY3kuDvSU]YouTube - Dr. Strangelove trailer[/ame]

I assume you hated Dr. Strangelove?

Forum List

Back