Breaking News: The Gettysburg Address is due for an overhaul

MadDog

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
According to reliable sources from Newsmax and OAN, Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley are moving ahead on a direct request from Donald Trump. They are immediately seeking to have the Gettysburg Address purged from text books and all public records. If successful, it will be replaced by a recent draft of the Mar-a-Lago Address (excerpts below)

Ted Cruz recently stated "...according to Donald Trump, he's the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln. Possibly the greatest ever. We think now is the time to move past Lincoln and give President Trump his due."

Josh Hawley followed with his own comments "As everyone knows, I have the right to speak out on behalf of the the President. I'm just speaking on behalf of the people. I think we should move Donald Trump to the head of the line."

According to reliable sources, 138 House Republicans are supporting the replacement of the Gettysburg Address.

Excerpts from the Mar-a-Lago Address"

The Mar-a-Lago address starts with the following:
"Twelve score and four years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived by the greatest president of all time (me), and dedicated to the proposition all no man is the equal of Donald Trump."

The Mar-a-Lago address concludes with the following:

"- that we here highly resolve that these people shall not have died in vain – that this nation, under Trump, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the Donald, by the Donald and FOR the Donald, shall not perish from the earth.

P.S. Just don't resort to violence."

Apparently, the last line didn't make it to the final draft.

Tune in for more information.

1610650342133.png

According to reliable sources from Newsmax and OAN, Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley are moving ahead on a direct request from Donald Trump. They are immediately seeking to have the Gettysburg Address purged from text books and all public records. If successful, it will be replaced by a recent draft of the Mar-a-Lago Address (excerpts below)

Ted Cruz recently stated "...according to Donald Trump, he's the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln. Possibly the greatest ever. We think now is the time to move past Lincoln and give President Trump his due."

Josh Hawley followed with his own comments "As everyone knows, I have the right to speak out on behalf of the the President. I'm just speaking on behalf of the people. I think we should move Donald Trump to the head of the line."

According to reliable sources, 138 House Republicans are supporting the replacement of the Gettysburg Address.

"Twelve score and four years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived by the greatest president of all time (me), and dedicated to the proposition all no man is the equal of Donald Trump."

"- that we here highly resolve that these people shall not have died in vain – that this nation, under Trump, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the Donald, by the Donald and FOR the Donald, shall not perish from the earth.

Yawn.

got a link??

Yawn.

Ya tired of evidence?

Yawn.

Ya tired of evidence?

No, just tired of claims saying there's evidence when they don't actually offer any. Affadavits are not evidence and people lie in them all the time.

Uh, the only ones who ban books and speech are the Nazi fuck democrats

Forum List

Back