Breaking News: Ted Cruz Says He's Not Constitutionally Eligible To Be President

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Well, at least he is telling the truth.

Question: Has there ever been a bigger, more pathetic, petulant, lying president than obama?

I knew this all along. He was born OUTSIDE the jurisdiction of the United States. An Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen is not eligible to be prime minister of Canada or head of Cuba. A natural born citizen is someone who is someone who is born with parents who have zero foreign allegiances to any foreign sovereignty. Glad Cruz finally admitted this.

Bombshell Illinois National Republican Assembly Chairwoman Cruz Told Me He s Not Eligible - Birther Report

Your link supports no such assertion, stop lying like a fucking lib.

Oh God!!!!....
Another drivel thread by the resident creep racist....

Hi negro.

You still not aware how used you are for your votes by the democrats? Still stupid?

"We've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Lyndon Johnson.

LOL at Negros being so used that they make the enemy out of their biggest supporters. The republicans and conservatives.

You are nothing but pawns and means to power for the democrats. The founder of the KKK.

Rottenecards_62412213_dknht43s47.png

Oh God!!!!....

Hi negro.

You still not aware how used you are for your votes by the democrats? Still stupid?

"We've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Lyndon Johnson.

LOL at Negros being so used that they make the enemy out of their biggest supporters. The republicans and conservatives.

You are nothing but pawns and means to power for the democrats. The founder of the KKK.

http://media.giphy.com/media/5BshO7DatslIk/giphy.gif

I knew this all along. He was born OUTSIDE the jurisdiction of the United States. An Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen is not eligible to be prime minister of Canada or head of Cuba. A natural born citizen is someone who is someone who is born with parents who have zero foreign allegiances to any foreign sovereignty. Glad Cruz finally admitted this.

Bombshell Illinois National Republican Assembly Chairwoman Cruz Told Me He s Not Eligible - Birther Report
Wish obuthole had the balls to admit it.

Oh God!!!!....

Hi negro.

Lyndon Johnson.

Don't you have a Geritol enema laying around waiting for you?????

Actually, if you read the article rather than the headline - which I get is not something you are comfortable with - you will see Cruz said just the opposite.

Obama has ALWAYS wanted folks to argue about whether he is a natural born citizen or not, it keeps folks from digging and discovering the TRUTH. The fact is, he was a CIA asset. This is a far worse truth. Whether or not he was born here or there makes no difference to me, the fact that he was a double agent in Afghanistan, trained in a Russian school? Yeah, I'm a bit more concerned about that.

Actually the way things are worded, you could technically become President if you are born in another country but to a natural born US citizen. There would be a challenge in the Supreme Court, but so long as the candidate isn't a 'traitor' or 'foreign influenced', they could win it.

If someone obtains citizenship after birth (rather than at), then they can't become President, which is outdated compared to other countries I admit, but I doubt the rules will change any time soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back