Breaking News; Over 300 classified documents found in Trump's home marked classified

I am laughing my ass off... In court today, Trumps lawyers showed the presidential records acts which gives him legal authority to possess and control all of the documents that were in his possession, supersedes all of the laws they were using to obtain the warrant. The DOJ attorneys were speechless. They had nothing to retort as this invalidated all of the criminal statutes used to obtain the warrant. The warrant was shown to have NO LEGAL BASIS... The hearing ended abruptly in a recess.

Me thinks the feds just stepped in a huge pile of crap and fell in over their heads.
This never happened. Some people need to get a grip. I think they’re losing touch with reality.

Why? Because your dumbass says so. Read the thread title stupid.
Try to get educated, you retard. The headline is misleading (by design), you blithering idiot.

Try again. That which once was “classified” got so marked. Then, when it got DEclassified, the marking didn’t get changed. Nevertheless, it was still declassified.

I can’t cure your obviously severe mental retardation. But you could still work a lot harder to try to follow along.

Try to get educated, you retard. The headline is misleading (by design), you blithering idiot.

Try again. That which once was “classified” got so marked. Then, when it got DEclassified, the marking didn’t get changed. Nevertheless, it was still declassified.

I can’t cure your obviously severe mental retardation. But you could still work a lot harder to try to follow along.
No idiot according to the FBI they were not processed properly.

No idiot according to the FBI they were not processed properly.
Scumbag retard stinky breath: the question has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with whether they were “processed”properly after being declassified by the President. The only thing of importance is whether the President declared them to be declassified.

He did : They were, at that instant, declassified.

If by now, you believe you can defend Trump, you will be going down with the ship, along with him.

Trumps lawyers who signed off on the June documents are going to be following the same path of many Trump lawyers before them; MAGA! "My attorney getting an attorney." LOL! These nincompoops produced and signed off on papers telling authorities there were no more documents, when Trump himself reviewed documents himself he kept, and some were in his closet. :laughing0301: Folks, you just can't make this stuff up.

The argument by Trumps defenders about Trump declassifying documents can no longer be used as a defense, even though it was never a defense.

We now know Trump knew they were there, and he knew their classification. Why did he deliberately and maliciously break the law? Was it for his own financial benefit? Did he keep them like a child would, pretending he was still president? Who knows? What we do know is, tonight, Trump is squirming like a fish on a hook. He just got caught in a whole bunch of lies over classified documents belonging to the CIA, NSA, and FBI. Oh boy, this is blowing up now.

Scumbag retard stinky breath: the question has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with whether they were “processed”properly after being declassified by the President. The only thing of importance is whether the President declared them to be declassified.

He did : They were, at that instant, declassified.

You're an idiot. That's not how documents are declassified or stored. Trump is lying again and you believe him. That's pathetic.

You're an idiot.
No no. You’re just projecting again.

That's not how documents are declassified or stored.
Ordinarily. See that word, “ordinarily.” You omitted that crucial word because your an imbecile.
Trump is lying
So you claim. But then again, you’re a liar, so I disregard your claim.
again and you believe him. That's pathetic.
Prove he did not do as he claimed. But other than the fact that an idiot (you) doesn’t care to believe him, you can’t support your own contention. And your disbelief is of no value.

Ordinarily. See that word, “ordinarily.” You omitted that crucial word because your an imbecile.

Prove he did not do as he claimed. But other than the fact that an idiot (you) doesn’t care to believe him, you can’t support your own contention. And your disbelief is of no value.
Has Trump argued in court these documents are all declassified or has he just claimed it on social media?

Trump took classified documents to Florida. That's a fact, not a belief. All the documents belong to the National Archives. That's a fact, not a belief.

Trump took classified documents to Florida.
Nope. He declassified there before hand.
That's a fact,
No. It isn’t. It’s your claim. It’s wrong.
not a belief.
What? You don’t believe your own shit?
All the documents belong to the National Archives.
Nope. They ending to the United States.
That's a fact, not a belief.
No. It was an incorrect claim by you. Again.

Nope. He declassified there before hand.

No. It isn’t. It’s your claim. It’s wrong.

What? You don’t believe your own shit?

Nope. They ending to the United States.

No. It was an incorrect claim by you. Again.
Save yourself the trouble with all that. Trump has been exposed for lies and obstruction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/31/trump-documents-removed-storage-room/ They were looking for nuclear documents. I wonder if they found them?

Forum List

Back