Breaking News; Over 300 classified documents found in Trump's home marked classified

Law enforcement officials with guns entered his home and ransacked it. If you want to call it something else, by all means do so, but it isnt going to help democrats in any way. This raid did catastropic political damage to your party.
If only you knew what a raid was. You don't. You're just an ignorant pile of dog shit.

I didn’t ask if you think you can spot a coward. Try to focus on the topic, you ultimate retard. You have Zero credibility.

That the documents were (at one time) classified and so marked, doesn’t result in any valid basis to claim that they still were classified when retrieved at Mar-A-Lago.

Try to keep up, you pathetic asshole. 👍
At :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: one time? You mean as in just the other day?

Look Jim Bob, I know two and two is hard, but to use fantasy about them being de-classified, when they are marked classified, while Trump viewed them, they belonged to the FBI, CIA, and NSA, hid some in his closet, his lawyers signed off in June that all of them were handed over, Trump said they were his, while the documents were also planted by the FBI, lends itself one question. Are you okay in the head? Seriously?

As I’ve noted: I leave that to you. And you always come through.

And you’re also off topic the topic isn’t your irrational opinions about me nor is it about your own abject stupidity. The topic is the reporting.

Documents marked “classified” aren’t necessarily still classified. It’s a shame you’re too stupid to grasp that glaringly obvious truth.
Documents marked “classified” aren’t necessarily still classified. It’s a shame you’re too stupid to grasp that glaringly obvious truth. Show us cases where any president did that before, and illegally had them at his home?

You’re capacity to track a conversation is severely handicapped by your retardation.
1661290079149.png

I tried with dogs to track any signs of debate from you, and they found nothing.

At :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: one time? You mean as in just the other day?

No you asshole. I mean they once were classified. And then, once the President declassified them, they were no longer classified. That’s what declassification does. It’s right there in the very word! Do you require written directions to even breathe? :laughing0301:
Look Jim Bob, I know two and two is hard, but to use fantasy about them being de-classified, when they are marked classified, while Trump viewed them, they belonged to the FBI, CIA, and NSA, hid some in his closet, his lawyers signed off in June that all of them were handed over, Trump said they were his, while the documents were also planted by the FBI, lends itself one question. Are you okay in the head? Seriously?

I recognize that you are tragically retarded. But this is sos simple even you ought to be able to follow along. A document of our government may get classified. But a President has unilateral authority to declassify that document. Here, this is what President Trump did. The markings did not get changed at that moment. But they did become incorrect at that moment.

Try reading and editing. Your writing style becomes more and more unintelligible as your arguments continue to get shot down. 😂

Documents marked “classified” aren’t necessarily still classified. It’s a shame you’re too stupid to grasp that glaringly obvious truth. Show us cases where any president did that before, and illegally had them at his home?
I wouldn’t know when a President had declassified documents. And I have no burden to “show” it to a moron like you, anyway. And if you’re claiming that he had the now declassified documents “illegally” in his home, then the burden is on you to prove that his physical possession of them was in fact “illegal.” Good luck, buttercup.

Try again, ya buttrash.

A leak in what is supposed to be a criminal investigation.... Where is Garland? Shouldn't he be getting to the bottom of these criminal leaks? OR was this intentional to do as much damage as possible? This DOJ is corrupt.

Funny how they leaked this yet fail to disclose that Trump had declassified them. All about the severity of the accusations and never about the truth of the matter...

I wish you all would make up your minds. First you demand the FBI and DOJ provide information on the Raid. Daring them to show it wasn’t political. Then you rant and rave at any information that comes out.

What are you? Children?

I wouldn’t know when a President had declassified documents. And I have no burden to “show” it to a moron like you, anyway. And if you’re claiming that he had the now declassified documents “illegally” in his home, then the burden is on you to prove that his physical possession of them was in fact “illegal.” Good luck, buttercup.

Try again, ya buttrash.
I am laughing my ass off... In court today, Trumps lawyers showed the presidential records acts which gives him legal authority to possess and control all of the documents that were in his possession, supersedes all of the laws they were using to obtain the warrant. The DOJ attorneys were speechless. They had nothing to retort as this invalidated all of the criminal statutes used to obtain the warrant. The warrant was shown to have NO LEGAL BASIS... The hearing ended abruptly in a recess.

Me thinks the feds just stepped in a huge pile of crap and fell in over their heads.

I am laughing my ass off... In court today, Trumps lawyers showed the presidential records acts which gives him legal authority to possess and control all of the documents that were in his possession, supersedes all of the laws they were using to obtain the warrant. The DOJ attorneys were speechless. They had nothing to retort as this invalidated all of the criminal statutes used to obtain the warrant. The warrant was shown to have NO LEGAL BASIS... The hearing ended abruptly in a recess.

Me thinks the feds just stepped in a huge pile of crap and fell in over their heads.
That’s fascinating. Can you spare a link or something. I’m curious because I wasn’t even aware of the proceeding today.

If by now, you believe you can defend Trump, you will be going down with the ship, along with him.

Trumps lawyers who signed off on the June documents are going to be following the same path of many Trump lawyers before them; MAGA! "My attorney getting an attorney." LOL! These nincompoops produced and signed off on papers telling authorities there were no more documents, when Trump himself reviewed documents himself he kept, and some were in his closet. :laughing0301: Folks, you just can't make this stuff up.

The argument by Trumps defenders about Trump declassifying documents can no longer be used as a defense, even though it was never a defense.

We now know Trump knew they were there, and he knew their classification. Why did he deliberately and maliciously break the law? Was it for his own financial benefit? Did he keep them like a child would, pretending he was still president? Who knows? What we do know is, tonight, Trump is squirming like a fish on a hook. He just got caught in a whole bunch of lies over classified documents belonging to the CIA, NSA, and FBI. Oh boy, this is blowing up now.
Hillary said she was shocked by this.

yeah but do they truly let poor old biden near the nuclear codes...god help us all

I couldn't find Link.
Which media outlet would want to be the first?
None yet. but my info was from court staff, so the info is out there. You can bet the LSM will try like hell to bury this. From what I've been told, the recess was requested by the DOJ attorneys. They know they are in deep shit.

I have friends in law enforcement all over the US.. It's amazing what you hear if you simply listen.

None yet. but my info was from court staff, so the info is out there. You can bet the LSM will try like hell to bury this. From what I've been told, the recess was requested by the DOJ attorneys. They know they are in deep shit.

I have friends in law enforcement all over the US.. It's amazing what you hear if you simply listen.
I know.
It can be scary.

Where's the link? Oh yea, let me show how much hot water Trump is in tonight; Team Trump leaks National Archives letter, hurts its own cause

Forum List

Back