Breaking News, 48hr Cease Fire

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Looks like Israel lobbed a whopper at Lebanon and killed more civilians in one shot, then the Hezbollah have done all month. So,, the international community wants a 48 cool off, from both sides. Check you local news for details.

Working Man said:
Looks like Israel lobbed a whopper at Lebanon and killed more civilians in one shot, then the Hezbollah have done all month. So,, the international community wants a 48 cool off, from both sides. Check you local news for details.

Details are Israel offered up a truce that entails NOT bombing northern Lebanon as long as NO MISSLES are fired at Israel. At the end of 24 hours this truce will be reevalauted. Let's see if the Hibullys want any more confrontation or if they run and hide to fight again.

Qana, an Hesbollahfriendly town where 150 rockets have been fired blindly into Israel, was the midnight target of the IAF. This airstrike damaged a building that was being used to house rocket launchers after the launchers were observed being brought back into town and stored. Approximately eight hours after the airstrike, the building collapses and then rescue workers frantically pull bodies out (as witnessed by Arab news crews).

The United Nations (Also known as the Terrorist Sanctuary)
Kofi Annan, the ringleader of the United Nations Circus, dmeanded that Israel be condemned for the deaths of dozens of "civilians", many of which turned out to be children while seeming to forget that it is the Hesbollah that fired 120 rockets in a 20 day period from this village, leaving Israel no choice but defend the Israeli citizens from such random rocket firings. Seems Goofy Kofi forgets that Israel dropped leaflets letting the "civilians know to get out of town as they were going to take this war to the enemy.

Quacky Kofi and the U.S.
On a further jaunt down the road of lunacy, Kofi took direct aim at the U.S. for not allowing the Security Council demand an immediate "cease fire", whatever that is. While Assinine Annan is quick to demand that Israel cease fire, thereby stopping her acts of self-defense, he seems to be unable to react to any of the aggression by a terrorist organization that started all of this by mursering soldiers and taking others hostage while also firing rockets at the citizenry of Israel.
It seems that either Annan is a total dolt, is mentally disturbed to the point that he can no longer recognize reality, or is fully in line with the terrorist viewpoint.

So now, undoubtedly due to Amerian pressure, Israel has agreed to a 48 hour cessation of all airstrikes into Lebanon. Israel says that it reserves the right to respond to any attacks, but as that is airstrike in Qana was a response to attacks against Israeli citizens by Hesbollah and those who passively support and empower them, what does that mean?

What anyone of lucid thinking knows, this 48 hour restraint from air attacks does one thing if nothiong else, it allows the terrorists the opportunity to regroup and prepare for even more attacks on Israel.

My question is, what is the motive for the world community to demand that Israel not do what it takes to secure her own survival? Do the Europeans forget what it took to deliver them from the clutches of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy? Are they of the opinion that their survival was done in a sterile, surgical manner? Oh, I can understand why Arab nations would be stacked against Israel; after all, it isn't just Syria and Iran that supports the Islamic terrorists - the American government simply turns a blind eye so that influential people, families and corporations can continue to make obscene amounts of cash from oil.

Speaking of America, why is it that the U.S. was pressure Israel into a 48 hour curtail of airstrikes? What, sothat we can merely appease those nations who either covertly or overtly, depending on the individual country, disdain us? Allowing the terrorists 48 hours to regroup risks the lives of innocent Israelis - the ones who are truly without fault in this war, unlike those who, for years, either remained silent while the terrorists built up their armies and equipment for war against Israel, or actively helped them.

The next few days will give us an opportunity to see the results of this demand upon Israel; I just hope it doesn't cause more damage and lengthen the war in the long run.

What a sad situation! The PM of Lebanon has already pretty much said he appreciates Hizbollah, that ALL of Lebanon is united against Israel and has condemned the actions of Israel to defend itself. In my opinion HE has endangered the lives of Lebanon's citizens at this point because he is the leader and if they stay, they pay!

I don't see Hizbollah sending out warnings before they strike. Israel does. How hard can it be to understand that this clearly means Israel has a higher regard for innocents than the Lebanese. This so called "war" isn't going to accomplish shit! Well, I take that back, it will call out of the corners the players and where they stand. That might be worth the ride in itself!

I still say the way to deal with this is very...VERY... simple! e.g:

Stop listening to the tough talk of these peon nations like Iran and Syria. One US Boomer (nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine) can end this shit tomorrow and probably not have to fire a shot. Might have to but... well, shit happens. Arm it, give the Isamlic terrorists, Iran and Syria 24 hours to disarm, Hizbollah to stop rocket attacks or send Iran a gift. Let them know what you will be sending. They can't stop it, and they can not retaliate with equal force. Ask the Japanese dude! Demand that ALL killing must stop NOW!!!! If it does not, demonstate what killing is! Give em one right into downtown Tehran. Then, threaten again! Give them 24 hours, if it does not stop, give Damascus one! Threaten again! If it does not stop, turn the Islamic world into a parking lot. Problem will be over and people can live in peace once again.

Seems awful to talk like this but it WOULD stop the problem. When Khadaffi started his shit, Ron called his bluff. Problem over!

A little side mission over Korea to knock out Kim Jong Il's house would be a good idea also. He wants to see a test. Hell, show him one. Tough talking little faggot, he would never be heard from again!

We gotta get back to basics man. We don't maintain the largest arsenal in the world to threaten war, we have it to ensure peace. Basically we need to use it to do exactly that! I think folks forget or have no idea what we are capable of doing. We can end this bullshit tomorrow! What we are doing is letting innocent folks all over the world get killed daily when we Can stop it!

I know I will take some flack over this. What about the innocent people in these countries? Well, they need to overthrow these damn governments and live peacxefully. Your either part of the problem or part of the solution!

I know and so do each of you that if a US ballistic missile hit Tehran after threats and when the terrorism did not stop happened, IT WOULD STOP! Russia, China, France, Italy and others would condemn us but they wouldn't fuck with us and that is the reason for having the shit in the first place. We didn't start this horseshit but we can END IT!

Emmett said:
What a sad situation! The PM of Lebanon has already pretty much said he appreciates Hizbollah, that ALL of Lebanon is united against Israel and has condemned the actions of Israel to defend itself. In my opinion HE has endangered the lives of Lebanon's citizens at this point because he is the leader and if they stay, they pay!

I don't see Hizbollah sending out warnings before they strike. Israel does. How hard can it be to understand that this clearly means Israel has a higher regard for innocents than the Lebanese. This so called "war" isn't going to accomplish shit! Well, I take that back, it will call out of the corners the players and where they stand. That might be worth the ride in itself!

I still say the way to deal with this is very...VERY... simple! e.g:

Stop listening to the tough talk of these peon nations like Iran and Syria. One US Boomer (nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine) can end this shit tomorrow and probably not have to fire a shot. Might have to but... well, shit happens. Arm it, give the Isamlic terrorists, Iran and Syria 24 hours to disarm, Hizbollah to stop rocket attacks or send Iran a gift. Let them know what you will be sending. They can't stop it, and they can not retaliate with equal force. Ask the Japanese dude! Demand that ALL killing must stop NOW!!!! If it does not, demonstate what killing is! Give em one right into downtown Tehran. Then, threaten again! Give them 24 hours, if it does not stop, give Damascus one! Threaten again! If it does not stop, turn the Islamic world into a parking lot. Problem will be over and people can live in peace once again.

Seems awful to talk like this but it WOULD stop the problem. When Khadaffi started his shit, Ron called his bluff. Problem over!

A little side mission over Korea to knock out Kim Jong Il's house would be a good idea also. He wants to see a test. Hell, show him one. Tough talking little faggot, he would never be heard from again!

We gotta get back to basics man. We don't maintain the largest arsenal in the world to threaten war, we have it to ensure peace. Basically we need to use it to do exactly that! I think folks forget or have no idea what we are capable of doing. We can end this bullshit tomorrow! What we are doing is letting innocent folks all over the world get killed daily when we Can stop it!

I know I will take some flack over this. What about the innocent people in these countries? Well, they need to overthrow these damn governments and live peacxefully. Your either part of the problem or part of the solution!

I know and so do each of you that if a US ballistic missile hit Tehran after threats and when the terrorism did not stop happened, IT WOULD STOP! Russia, China, France, Italy and others would condemn us but they wouldn't fuck with us and that is the reason for having the shit in the first place. We didn't start this horseshit but we can END IT!

SO much for the cease fire

Israeli air force continue Lebanon strikes By THOMAS WAGNER and KATHY GANNON, Associated Press Writers
38 minutes ago

JERUSALEM - The Israeli air force carried out strikes Monday in southern Lebanon despite an agreement to halt raids for 48 hours after nearly 60 Lebanese civilians were killed in an Israeli bombing, the army said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The airstrikes near the village of Taibe were meant to protect ground forces operating in the area and were not targeting anyone or anything specific, the army said.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah guerrillas attacked an Israeli tank in southern Lebanon, wounding three soldiers, the military said. The attack occurred near the villages of Kila and Taibe on border, where Israeli ground forces have been fighting Hezbollah guerrillas for nearly two weeks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060731/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel

Yeah, I was coming on to report that the suspension of arial attack didn't work. Hizbollah broke it quickly and Israel kept their promise to end the suspension if Hizbollah wouldn't also comply.

If Hizbollah would quit putting missiles in aparment courtyards it is likely civilian casualties could be avoided...

Lebanon needs help with this one, there is no way they have the strength to get them to stop doing this.

Once again Israel stands alone. Much of the world stand against her as it is so shown it the way the news media covers the conflict. Its always Israel bombs a house with women and children inside and are using excessive force on the civilian population of Lebanon. Its very rarely reported of the actions of Hezbollah upon the Israeli civilians and the fate of the Israeli soldiers who were kidnapped. One would be in great disbelief, shock and horror of what Hezbollah has done to previous captive Israeli soldiers. Tortured and mutilated beyond human configuration is what happens to most Israeli soldiers captured by Hezbollah. Remember all of this is done slowly so the victim receives the maximum amount pain. There should be "NO CEASE FIRE" until every last terrorist is put to the sword. If it takes forever, it takes forever! Anything else is just another chance for the cancer to spread. The U.S. should keep its big fat mouth shut and let the Israel deal with Hezbollah on its own terms. Israel never ask for a cease fire in Afghanistan and in Iraq. The U.S. should be grateful for the second front on terrorist being fought by the Israel. I know most people cannot grasp the fact that this is indeed is the third world war. Just look on a map and see just how many countries have this ideology/religion in their own backyard. Maybe its better to call it "The last Crusade." But this time around, the enemy is not just in the Middle East but spread out all over the world.

What makes me mad is that nobody seems to care that the Hezbollah terrorists continue to attack while Israel allows for the civilians to get out by withholding airstrikes.

The buidling that was hit and fell, that allegedly killed so many people, is probably propaganda BS as the news clips only show one man and one child being taken out of the rubble. This is usual tactic by the enemy.

The world doesn't care, the world loves to blame Israel. Funny how she defends herself and is seen as the bad guy.

shepherdboy said:
Once again Israel stands alone. Much of the world stand against her as it is so shown it the way the news media covers the conflict. Its always Israel bombs a house with women and children inside and are using excessive force on the civilian population of Lebanon. Its very rarely reported of the actions of Hezbollah upon the Israeli civilians and the fate of the Israeli soldiers who were kidnapped. One would be in great disbelief, shock and horror of what Hezbollah has done to previous captive Israeli soldiers. Tortured and mutilated beyond human configuration is what happens to most Israeli soldiers captured by Hezbollah. Remember all of this is done slowly so the victim receives the maximum amount pain. There should be "NO CEASE FIRE" until every last terrorist is put to the sword. If it takes forever, it takes forever! Anything else is just another chance for the cancer to spread. The U.S. should keep its big fat mouth shut and let the Israel deal with Hezbollah on its own terms. Israel never ask for a cease fire in Afghanistan and in Iraq. The U.S. should be grateful for the second front on terrorist being fought by the Israel. I know most people cannot grasp the fact that this is indeed is the third world war. Just look on a map and see just how many countries have this ideology/religion in their own backyard. Maybe its better to call it "The last Crusade." But this time around, the enemy is not just in the Middle East but spread out all over the world.

ISRAEL IS NOT ALONE--gimme a break--they are ARMED TO TEETH by America !!!!!!! This "poor Israel" shit makes me sick. Has no one adjusted to the media propaganda by now ? Hell , we all know what they will say.

dilloduck said:
ISRAEL IS NOT ALONE--gimme a break--they are ARMED TO TEETH by America !!!!!!! This "poor Israel" shit makes me sick. Has no one adjusted to the media propaganda by now ? Hell , we all know what they will say.

Oh so dahlink!!! Being critical of the motherland isn't kosher.:bsflag: :teeth:

Working Man said:
Oh so dahlink!!! Being critical of the motherland isn't kosher.:bsflag: :teeth:

I'm as critical as they come when it comes to bullshit. Are you trying to tell me Israel is "all alone"?

dilloduck said:
I'm as critical as they come when it comes to bullshit. Are you trying to tell me Israel is "all alone"?

WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT CONDI RICE IS NOT ABLE TO GET THE JOB DONE!!!

SEND IN MEL GIBSON INSTEAD!!!! How about them apples???:bow3:

Forum List

Back