breaking new ground on benghazi... democrats release preemptive report

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
the dems have released a new benghazi report, exonerating everyone.

Democrats release Benghazi report - CNNPolitics.com

if hillary did talk to the press it would be to say no more questions.

the select committee have interviewed new witnesses says trey gowdy, will break new ground. it's a preemtive political stike. maybe we will find out what time the president went to bed, it's his scandal, but crooked hillariy is complicit as all hell.

Of course they have...they are worried about the in depth report.

• Banned
Of course they have...they are worried about the in depth report.
that's the idea, when bad news is ahead. they have to convince themselves first, that everything was fine.

six weeks after the attack, stephanie cutter (obama dep campaign manager told bret baier "we didn't find out till weeks later that it was a premeditated attack..." whoops. i'd like to see her deposed.

.....and i'd like to ask hillary point blank "are you sure the families lied about what you told them the day their sons bodies arrived home"

they can ask obama if he issued any stand down orders that week.

obama and clinton are filthy operators, and everyone sees it with benghazi.

Last edited:

the select committee have interviewed new witnesses says trey gowdy, will break new ground. it's a preemtive political stike. maybe we will find out what time the president went to bed, it's his scandal, but crooked hillariy is complicit as all hell.

When will you NaziCons stop crying WOLF...?

• Banned
I can't stand Hillary but her few days use of Benghazi for politics doesn't hold nearly the shame the Republicans have made use of it.

political coverup. the only question is will voters accept this type of vicious politics from another dem prez. they all got caught lying to get reelected.

• Banned

When will you NaziCons stop crying WOLF...?
when the wolves are in jail i guess.

I can't stand Hillary but her few days use of Benghazi for politics doesn't hold nearly the shame the Republicans have made use of it.

political coverup. the only question is will voters accept this type of vicious politics from another dem prez. they all got caught lying to get reelected.

When this all started my view was that the hearings would be worthwhile if they provided Mrs. Smith answers to her questions about the raid on the diplomatic compound. From what I saw in the hearings it was obvious the Republicans weren't any more caring about the mother's questions but rather how to make hay for themselves out of the situation.

Then you watched a different set of hearings than I did. Are you sure it wasn't one of the bogus Democratic reports you read?

When this all started my view was that the hearings would be worthwhile if they provided Mrs. Smith answers to her questions about the raid on the diplomatic compound. From what I saw in the hearings it was obvious the Republicans weren't any more caring about the mother's questions but rather how to make hay for themselves out of the situation.

The GOP lead Benghazi witch hunt come up with nothing bit wasted taxpayer time and money.

The GOP lead Benghazi witch hunt come up with nothing bit wasted taxpayer time and money.
The House Select Committee on Benghazi report is not a focus on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, but instead is about the four people who died in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on the diplomatic outpost in Libya, committee chairman Trey Gowdy said Tuesday morning, shortly after the report was released.

"I would ask you and all of my fellow citizens, put aside what they [Democrats] say the report will be like," the South Carolina Republican told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program.

"Read it for yourself and read all of the new information and what our focus is on. It is not on one person. It is on four people."

Among its findings, Gowdy said the report shows the "stark reality" that at 5:15 a.m., seven hours after the initial reports of the terrorist attacks that ended in the deaths of deaths of Ambassador Chris Stephens, IT expert Sean Smith, and security officers Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, "not a single wheel of a single U.S. military asset was heading towards Libya."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Trey Gowdy: Benghazi Report's Focus Is on 4 People Who Died, Not Clinton

once again, i am focused not on the government's performance that night, that is way out of my arena.

what i will pursue is the lying cheating and stealing of an election my manipulating the facts using government resources. that's a high crime in this country.

this is actually tantamount to the focus on the document birth certificate, not the administrations motives or agenda. that's what will unwrap these obama scandals. also will be a strong part of his legacy, email hillary too.

this alone is why she will never be the first woman president.... or president.... ever.

she cannot, even with her greasy husband, ever hurt this nice country again.

Last edited:
The hildabeast did not give two shits what happened to the people at Embassy in those protecting it… There was no political gain for her too care.
What do you expect from a career politician?

this is a smoking gun... 4:14 time in

lying stutter from stephanie cutter...she should be subpoened..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back