Breaking! New Evidence Found in Maricopa: Vote Tabulators Had Wrong Data Base and Machine Behavior Settings During 2022 Election

This is an astonishing discovery. This new evidence will be added to Lakes appeal.

What a coincidence, that every single piece of ” breaking evidence” in Arizona is reported exclusively by the gateway pundit, and nobody else picks it up.
Even Fox News

This is an astonishing discovery. This new evidence will be added to Lakes appeal.

Sorry, Kari lost.

Read this, dipshit: Fact Check-As printing issue affected some tabulators in Maricopa County, officials say backup options were available for voters

Your source is not a source. It is a web site where anyone can post anything they want about the election. NICE TRY!

Founded on November 10, 2020, Here Is The Evidence is a website that allows individuals to upload alleged 2020 election voter fraud news and information. The website completely lacks transparency as no names are associated with the website. The domain is registered in the United Kingdom. A description of the website reads, “Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems. This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.”

Your source is not a source. It is a web site where anyone can post anything they want about the election. NICE TRY!

Founded on November 10, 2020, Here Is The Evidence is a website that allows individuals to upload alleged 2020 election voter fraud news and information. The website completely lacks transparency as no names are associated with the website. The domain is registered in the United Kingdom. A description of the website reads, “Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems. This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.”

I have made it pretty clear source checkers, like fact checkers,are worthless. But I guess the fraud was so obvious they saw it in the UK. Thanks for letting us know.

The massive and obvious fraud did that. Trump was just the victim of it. And the American people are suffering because of it.

Just stop. The election was stolen. We all know it. Judges are part of it. Media is the biggest part of it. What is going to happen to fix it? Nothing. Stalin would be proud.

So you're not voting next year?

"In some fashion" it may be false but EH? We tried to make it appear legit.

Kiss my narrow butt you criminal DEM loons. Execution is what you deserve.

I have made it pretty clear source checkers, like fact checkers,are worthless. But I guess the fraud was so obvious they saw it in the UK. Thanks for letting us know.
Heck yes, why would anyone want to check the facts and the sources of information. That is useless. That is crazy.
I cannot believe you actually said that. You are yanking our chain. No way you are serious.

The Gateway Pundit. Great resource. Is this where you get all of your fake news?

View attachment 790455

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

It's his source every time. Hilarious 😂

So you think they're all honest, huh ?
Of course not.

Obviously since every single judge can't be honest, then we should simply disband our entire judicial system. Right? Cause you have a better system I assume?

Did you have an example of an agency that has only honest people?

Just out curious though. Which judge do you think was dishonest in regards to these cases and why?

Heck yes, why would anyone want to check the facts and the sources of information. That is useless. That is crazy.
I cannot believe you actually said that. You are yanking our chain. No way you are serious.
The people that check facts only check opinions and are paid to agree with the narrative that is not fact based and simply not true.

Forum List

Back