BREAKING : Muscovite leading anti - Poogabe activist Alexey Navalny was poisoned by Poogabe, Berlin hospital says - CNN

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
bad news for Muscovite khan Poogabe ...whats new ? The Hague for ozero /KGB criminal gang ?

1598282596406.png

"BREAKING : Muscovite leading anti - Poogabe activist Alexey Navalny was poisoned by Poogabe, Berlin hospital says - CNN
edition.cnn.com › alexey-navalny-germany-poison-grm-intl

13 mins ago - MUST WATCH. Russian opposition leader ill after suspected poisoning 02:24. Berlin (CNN) The hospital treating Russian opposition leade

related Pugabe has almost killed corruption investigator Alexei Navalny

Prominent Russian opposition activist Navalny was poisoned ...
www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2020/08/24

45 mins ago - BERLIN — Alexei Navalny, the prominent Russian opposition figure and Kremlin critic, was poisoned, Berlin's Charité Hospital said in a ...
Wow! A nerve agent. Chemical warfare agents are nasty and not naturally occurring nor easily acquired. You can take the boy out of the KGB and the GRU, but you cannot take the KGB and GRU out of the boy, eh? More of Putin's method of eliminating detractors? Only a fool could admire his “very strong control over a country,”. He and his country are still a danger to the world.

45 mins ago - BERLIN — Alexei Navalny, the prominent Russian opposition figure and Kremlin critic, was poisoned, Berlin's Charité Hospital said in a ...
Wow! A nerve agent. Chemical warfare agents are nasty and not naturally occurring nor easily acquired. You can take the boy out of the KGB and the GRU, but you cannot take the KGB and GRU out of the boy, eh? More of Putin's method of eliminating detractors? Only a fool could admire his “very strong control over a country,”. He and his country are still a danger to the world.
+1, on Litvinenko GRU used plutonium which costs $25 million on the black market

Spy-killing polonium-210 cost $25 million - UPI.com
www.upi.com › Top_News › 2006/12/13 › Spy-killing...

Dec 13, 2006 - ... spy in London last month would have cost $25 million on the black market. ... of Alexander Litvinenko'sbusiness activities involved the illegal ...
Missing: plutonium , ‎| Must include: plutonium ,

Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Poisoning_of_Sergei_and_Y...

A third GRU officer present in the UKduring the time Sergey and Yulia Skripal fell into a coma has been identified as Denis Vyacheslavovich Sergeev, a graduate ...
Weapons‎: ‎A-234‎ (suspected chemical weapon ...
Date‎: ‎4 March 2018
Location‎: ‎Salisbury, Wiltshire‎, United Kingdom
Victims‎: ‎3 admitted to hospital; (subsequently ...
Sergei Skripal · ‎2018 Amesbury poisonings · ‎A-234 (nerve agent) · ‎Unit 29155

+1, on Litvinenko GRU used plutonium which costs $25 million on the black market

Dec 13, 2006 - ... spy in London last month would have cost $25 million on the black market. ... of Alexander Litvinenko'sbusiness activities involved the illegal ...

A third GRU officer present in the UKduring the time Sergey and Yulia Skripal fell into a coma has been identified as Denis Vyacheslavovich Sergeev, a graduate ...
I seriously doubt the GRU pays commercial rates or passes the costs along to contractors used. I believe it is state sponsored assassination, certain not a historically novel idea in that political culture.

Let's wait results of autopsy. All what we have right now, is the words of few German medics.
What autopsy? Not dead. You a Monty Python fan?
<iframe width="963" height="722" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I seriously doubt the GRU pays commercial rates or passes the costs along to contractors used. I believe it is state sponsored assassination, certain not a historically novel idea in that political culture.
it is state sponsored assassination , question is whats NATO /USA are gonna do ?

UK ministers accused of turning blind eye to any Russian ...
www.ft.com › content

Jul 21, 2020 - UK ministers accused of turning blind eye to any Russian interference ... amid claims that Russian influence at the top of UK society was the “new normal”. ... concluded that the UK was “one of Russia's top western intelligence ..

Sergei Skripal: Russia links attempted murder to deaths of ...
www.theguardian.com › uk-news › mar › sergei-skripal...

Mar 10, 2018 - Embassy issues provocative tweet as Cobra meeting hears that case involves 250 counter-terror police and 200 witnesses.

it is state sponsored assassination , question is whats NATO /USA are gonna do ?

www.ft.com › content

Jul 21, 2020 - UK ministers accused of turning blind eye to any Russian interference ... amid claims that Russian influence at the top of UK society was the “new normal”. ... concluded that the UK was “one of Russia's top western intelligence ..

Mar 10, 2018 - Embassy issues provocative tweet as Cobra meeting hears that case involves 250 counter-terror police and 200 witnesses.
I characterize it as a state sponsored assassination attempt and last I heard he was in no danger. I denounce how they handle their internal politics and recommend anyone not wishing to live under that system to immigrate and put it behind them. I propose the US do nothing but condemn the action of whoever carried out the attempt, as a reprehensible act, and that be that. I do not like how they conduct their internally affairs, but as long as it stays internal and not carried out beyond their borders, disdain is all that is called for.

bad news for Muscovite khan Poogabe ...whats new ? The Hague for ozero /KGB criminal gang ?

View attachment 379030

"BREAKING : Muscovite leading anti - Poogabe activist Alexey Navalny was poisoned by Poogabe, Berlin hospital says - CNN
edition.cnn.com › alexey-navalny-germany-poison-grm-intl

13 mins ago - MUST WATCH. Russian opposition leader ill after suspected poisoning 02:24. Berlin (CNN) The hospital treating Russian opposition leade

related Pugabe has almost killed corruption investigator Alexei Navalny

It's the Jewish Lie as always!
Who needs the used NWO condome like MR Nasralny.
NWO framed his 'poisoning' and blames Russia.
With his 0,5% voters potential he is dangerous for no one.

www.ft.com › content

I characterize it as a state sponsored assassination attempt and last I heard he was in no danger. I denounce how they handle their internal politics and recommend anyone not wishing to live under that system to immigrate and put it behind them. I propose the US do nothing but condemn the action of whoever carried out the attempt, as a reprehensible act, and that be that. I do not like how they conduct their internally affairs, but as long as it stays internal and not carried out beyond their borders, disdain is all that is called for.
It is ridiculous that you could believe that, Russia often assassinates people outside its borders.
Russia is reportedly behind a disturbing number of assassinations outside its borders

Germany accuses Russia of Berlin park murder

Russian shot dead in Austria, police probe political motive

www.ft.com › content

It is ridiculous that you could believe that, Russia often assassinates people outside its borders.
Russia is reportedly behind a disturbing number of assassinations outside its borders

At least it is usually Russians dissidents that they assassinate or attempt to assassinate and yes, I do realize they occasionally do it outside their border. Nobody ever accuses Russia of being an open, free society observing even human right, much less their own constitution.

Or, may be, Mr. Navalny just overdosed his Ganaton (Itopride). Or even not overdosed, and Germans found just traces of it.

www.ft.com › content

www.ft.com › content

At least it is usually Russians dissidents that they assassinate or attempt to assassinate and yes, I do realize they occasionally do it outside their border. Nobody ever accuses Russia of being an open, free society observing even human right, much less their own constitution.
Guys, GRU used Novichok again

Navalny Was Poisoned, But His Life Isn't in Danger, German ...
www.npr.org › 2020/08/24 › navalny-was-poisoned-but-...

13 hours ago - Alexei Navalny, one of Russian President Vladimir Putin's most ... Other recent high-profile cases include the use of a Novichok nerve agent to ...

www.ft.com › content

as we all expected

New Topics

Forum List

Back