BREAKING : Moscow "shots were fired at the British warship HMS Defender in the Black Sea"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
w_Yk7w1DhlAzZlTT8g4lr3qIU5vDWvMf4jShfFEWjH779Uh-YIHLtnfsmTBBVBFoIUcCCcqsZ1_Rfw=s574-nd

UK denies Moscow fired warning shots at Royal Navy ship off ...

https://www.theguardian.com › world › jun › russian-sh...

2 hours ago — The UK has rejected claims from Moscow that warning shots were fired at the British warship HMS Defender in the Black Sea on Wednesday

1) British state ´ll always have our support , 2) still did Putin fire at the British warship HMS Defender in the Black Sea? or its just Moscow propaganda.RU ?

What I find fascinating in this, is that the Russians are claiming they not only fired shots at her, they also dropped bombs in front of her.

Every year, they are showing themselves to be even more unstable than even the Soviets were. It is almost like they want to provoke another war.

What I find fascinating in this, is that the Russians are claiming they not only fired shots at her, they also dropped bombs in front of her.

Every year, they are showing themselves to be even more unstable than even the Soviets were. It is almost like they want to provoke another war.

They do. Pootins goal is to reconstitute the Soviet Union. They are still fighting in the Donbass region, they have taken the Crimea, they are starting to look hard at the Baltic States. Look for them to be annexed within the the next 4 years as the xiden admin allows it to happen.

"Every year, they are showing themselves to be even more unstable than even the Soviets were. " push and pull strategy , still Moscow is just Nigeria with snow , i say bomb Moscow with oil-gas-bank sanctions to the dust !
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

They do. Pootins goal is to reconstitute the Soviet Union. They are still fighting in the Donbass region, they have taken the Crimea, they are starting to look hard at the Baltic States. Look for them to be annexed within the the next 4 years as the xiden admin allows it to happen.

" Baltic States. Look for them to be annexed within the the next 4 years" i dont think so if putin attacks in Europe/America , it will be Norway or Alaska

_119063668_mediaitem119063667.jpg

It was a provocation, they are not even trying to hide it anymore

Ivan you are dunk again ?
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". .... affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum

" Baltic States. Look for them to be annexed within the the next 4 years" i dont think so if putin attacks in Europe/America , it will be Norway or Alaska

Putin took measure of Bai Dung and saw a Demented senile husk.
We live in the post-superpower, post-NATO age of weakness in the face of the very nation they were designed to oppose.
Meanwhile, Joey Xi Bai Dung will not do a thing to stop Putin.
I would not put it past Bai Dung to renege on NATO and any mutual allied agreements to protect Europe or the UK....

Last edited:

Putin took measure of Bai Dung and saw a Demented senile husk.
We live in the post-superpower, post-NATO age of weakness in the face of the very nation they were designed to oppose.
Meanwhile, Joey Xi Bai Dung will not do a thing to stop Putin.
I would not put it past Bai Dung to renege on NATO and any mutual allied agreements to protect Europe or the UK....

i say bomb Moscow with oil- gas sanctions to the dust !!!

Whatever plans Putin has for fucking who ever he wants he has a green light now with weak stupid Joe Dufus as President.

With Senile Joe capitulating to Vlad I'm sure he feels emboldened to do all sorts of things.
Look for more to come.

Moscow said " Moscow can bomb on target (NATO Navy ) in case of.... Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said on Thursday."

Yes, and?

Tell me, is it "rational" to shoot at any vessel that goes past that? The next time Russia has it's aircraft and ships just off the US shore, should we just shoot at them?

A single ship wanders 2 miles in, big whoop-de-doo. And going alongside the coast, not approaching it. That calls for yelling at them on the radio and afterwards a diplomatic message. Not firing at them and dropping bombs around them.

Yes, and?
and for country, that officially calls Russia an enemy and constantly joins the sanctions against Russia, it is better to keep its warships outside of Russia's territory. Or, if the captains of the British navy do not know how to read maps, they should better take care of improving their skills.

and for country, that officially calls Russia an enemy and constantly joins the sanctions against Russia, it is better to keep its warships outside of Russia's territory. Or, if the captains of the British navy do not know how to read maps, they should better take care of improving their skills
They definitely can read the maps. And the maps say it is Ukraine's waters.

And the waters around the Falkland Islands, thousands of miles from England, belong to Argentina?
By the way, who owns Gibraltar? Spain continues to believe that it belongs to her....

Clearly, they can read maps. The provocation was carried out by order from above. Johnson ordered this and said that he would do it in the future. Why this freak wants to provoke a war is an interesting question.

"A BBC journalist published a video from the destroyer Defender"
Is there a BBC journalist on the staff of every warship of Her Majesty, or only those who are sent to arrange provocations?
A very important question, by the way.

Last edited:
and for country, that officially calls Russia an enemy and constantly joins the sanctions against Russia, it is better to keep its warships outside of Russia's territory. Or, if the captains of the British navy do not know how to read maps, they should better take care of improving their skills
Therefore their maps are obsolete. Sometimes it is necessary to be realistic.

Whatever plans Putin has for fucking who ever he wants he has a green light now with weak stupid Joe Dufus as President.

With Senile Joe capitulating to Vlad I'm sure he feels emboldened to do all sorts of things.
Look for more to come.

Moscow said " Moscow can bomb on target (NATO Navy ) in case of.... Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said on Thursday."
They said "on target" because it is not just about ships. One of the first targets is, undoubtedly, HMNB "Clyde". The Russians just can't allow to the Brits to put in sea 2/3 of their nuclear arsenal. There is a difference between 60 and 180 warheads. Latter means that the Brits have a chance to destroy Moscow.

Last edited:

Look for more to come.

They said "on target" because it is not just about ships. One of the first targets is, undoubtedly, HMNB "Clyde". The Russians just can't allow to the Brits to put in sea 2/3 of their nuclear arsenal. There is a difference between 60 and 180 warheads. Latter means that the Brits have a chance to destroy Moscow.

Forum List

Back