Breaking: Listing For Paid Actors To Disrupt Trumps Phoenix Rally Tomorrow Night Put Up On Craiglist

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
On FBN this morning Congressman Louie Gohmert said he has eyewitness reports that these “protest” people wearing BLM t-shirts are getting off the same bus as people wearing KKK t-shirts. This is all being manufactured by TPTB because the Democrats need race to run on as they have nothing else.

DHulLAXXsAA7eY8.jpg

i'd have to call bullshit. 10,000 x $50 an hour? $500,000 per hour just for a crowd?

then, going to phoenix.craiglist.com i can't find this particular ad. can you give me a link instead?

also seeing it go from trump hiring them to soros. guess you never know what you're going to get into when you rent yourself out to vague craiglist ads.

On FBN this morning Congressman Louie Gohmert said he has eyewitness reports that these “protest” people wearing BLM t-shirts are getting off the same bus as people wearing KKK t-shirts. This is all being manufactured by TPTB because the Democrats need race to run on as they have nothing else.

BTW, Steve_McGarrett

As stupid as you are, even YOU should have known that anything coming from fox or Gohmert is a lie. I mean, come on - fox AND Gohmert?

Is there any RWNJ lie you won't' fall for?

i'd have to call bullshit. 10,000 x $50 an hour? $500,000 per hour just for a crowd?

then, going to phoenix.craiglist.com i can't find this particular ad. can you give me a link instead?

also seeing it go from trump hiring them to soros. guess you never know what you're going to get into when you rent yourself out to vague craiglist ads.

Thats like a cup of coffee for Soros

-Geaux

-Geaux
maybe, but this was for trump, i thought. i get confused on who's faking it anymore from post to post. :)

in any event, i'm betting those who go don't get paid.

• Banned

-Geaux
So true!

DHulLAXXsAA7eY8.jpg
So cool! Someone put an advert on Craigslist for ALL to see......let that sink in.....for ALL to see. Who would that benefit?

Here’s the hyper link. I see it's been flagged.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/evg/d/actors-desperately-needed-to/6273411790.html

yea, that and the confed one do look recently unwrapped.

i would just have to think if these guys didn't get paid there would be more out there of them bitching. seen some but never really followed up. outside that, since the ad is a bit misleading, i wonder how many got there and saw what they'd be doing and left.

-Geaux

PROVE Soros is involved.

PROVE it.

-Geaux

PROVE Soros is involved.

PROVE it.
You don't understand. All a tard has to do is repeat something enough times, and it becomes true.

Magical thinking.

-Geaux

PROVE Soros is involved.

PROVE it.

Luddlley it's follow the money with Soros. Cripes he even funds a liberal University in Hungary for heaven's sake. His money is everywhere. Oh and including John McCain's Foundation that was involved with the fake Russian dossier.

-Geaux

PROVE Soros is involved.

PROVE it.
You don't understand. All a tard has to do is repeat something enough times, and it becomes true.

Magical thinking.

:lol:

Yeah like every Democrat in the south became a Republican. Or OMG the Russians hacked the election and gave it to Trump.

You think Soros has a problem coughing up $50 an hour? This is organized treason.

Forum List

Back