BREAKING Lin Wood: GA Officials Scrubbing Servers - Destroying Evidence - Right Now

The rats have panicked and tipped their entire hand...guilty. Criminal charges for destruction of evidence.

But then again there’s no cure for stupid
You're proof of that, Jill.

I would like to see a mainstream reporting agency to back up what this source is saying.

Maybe any U.S citizen who demands an investigation of election "irregularities" without any evidence is a traitor to the Constitution.
Short explanation of video... More to it... But a call center has been calling people and asking if they requested a Ballot. If they answered no, but received one, they ask if they voted. They said "no" they did not vote. The system has them as if they have voted.

Now the question is, and we'll never know the answer... Who did these people vote for, that did not vote?

Trump has no principles or moral fiber. He fights to enhance his already overcharged ego and of course his fat pockets.

Gobob...on a dick.

I'm liking this so much....the Rats have been caught.... and they can wipe and scrub all they want, no matter!:muahaha:

Because Patriots have all the evidence they need to prove their fraud in this election!

And it will be proven! :thup: Happy Day my friends!

Trump has no principles or moral fiber. He fights to enhance his already overcharged ego and of course his fat pockets.
Did that statement have anything to do with anything I said or posted?

But... When Trump gets donations to his "charity" in tens of millions lets have chat again. Until then, that is kind of a Hillary/Biden thing there.

Edit: Actually it's a great many of the establishment... Dem's and Repub's... I don't know if Trump has one. It's never been mentioned or looked at. Maybe you can be the first.
In your ***note*** at the bottom speaks to principles.
Actually, I am not the first. I confess that I plagiarized it from other commentaries and believe is it is an accurate assessment.

Trump has ulterior motives for all his actions and there is no way to know the accuracy. Maybe he is talking to shills, yes? Maybe he is inventing? Why doesn't he take his results to court? Apparently, he has nothing to tell the judge.
His accusations have the effect of shoveling horse manure up a hill.
It's not Trump. I'm sure they support him... But it's not Trump behind this. Believe whatever you want. I personally need evidence. More is showing up. Will it change the election? I doubt it. I hope so, but I doubt it.

Either way, how we vote needs to be addressed. I promote this:

Yes it does.

Actually, I am not the first. I confess that I plagiarized it from other commentaries and believe is it is an accurate assessment.
Ok... Did you find that he was making tens of millions in them then? Can you share it?

You sound very angry. And hurt.
Funny, I think that I sound realistic and accurate. My blog is simply an observation that you don't approve of.

Nah...you sound like a retarded leftist.
The reality is that I am a retarded Republican, just not a trump party supporter.

Yes it does.

Ok... Did you find that he was making tens of millions in them then? Can you share it?
I did not find nor did I look. I speak of his moral fiber and don't care where he got his money from.

I did not find nor did I look. I speak of his moral fiber and don't care where he got his money from.
Are you aware that while Biden/Hillary are in office they get millions donated to their charities, and it drops off pretty damn quick when they aren't? I personally find that strange. What do you think?

The rats have panicked and tipped their entire hand...guilty. Criminal charges for destruction of evidence.

When I update my computer it doesn't destroy any of my stuff.

When I update my computer it doesn't destroy any of my stuff.
Your computer isn't a standalone ( well, it's supposed to be standalone ) piece of equipment either. Apples to oranges here.

Forum List

Back