BREAKING Lin Wood: GA Officials Scrubbing Servers - Destroying Evidence - Right Now

Any US citizen who opposes a thorough investigation of these election "irregularities" is a traitor to the Constitution.
Maybe any U.S citizen who demands an investigation of election "irregularities" without any evidence is a traitor to the Constitution.

Maybe any U.S citizen who demands an investigation of election "irregularities" without any evidence is a traitor to the Constitution.
Short explanation of video... More to it... But a call center has been calling people and asking if they requested a Ballot. If they answered no, but received one, they ask if they voted. They said "no" they did not vote. The system has them as if they have voted.

Now the question is, and we'll never know the answer... Who did these people vote for, that did not vote?

Edit: And people doing double votes. I guess I should mention that. But...

Last edited:
Are they using Hillary's magic rags?
That was my question...SOS or Brillo?

Wow.
View attachment 423112

How dare they update software on a Sunday when nobody is using the computers...
Actually FBI---remember the Clintons corrupt FBI actually destroyed Hilliarys remaining computers and phones so she wouldn't have to go to prison.

Ahh yes, the FBI. I'm sure by the time you're done every government employee, everywhere will be involved. Until the next shiny object distracts you.
What the hell is wrong with you....

I just quoted the FBI's ACTUAL history of what THEY specifically did in the Hilliary case after gathering the evidence...they actually destroyed computers and blackberries to make sure no evidence could ever be retrieved from them for Hilliary and gave Huma several boxes of evidence for her to take home and destroy for Hilliary --------------This is the historic facts.

The proponents of the New World Order have professed their intentions for centuries, decades and years. A slow process that is nearing capitulation of the rightous. Carving up people into groups and sub clusters, they have beaten us down with intertwining rules, regulations and laws to thwart our beliefs of the light. They are nearing their goals. We have seen the results of the 2016 election and they are out in front in full force now to never see that again. The darkness approaches. They told us so. And people still voted for them. They will well you out so be careful.
The proponents of the new world order (America first and only) have just lost an election.

Short explanation of video... More to it... But a call center has been calling people and asking if they requested a Ballot. If they answered no, but received one, they ask if they voted. They said "no" they did not vote. The system has them as if they have voted.

Now the question is, and we'll never know the answer... Who did these people vote for, that did not vote?

A call center sponsored by Trump and his ilk?

Trump has no principles or moral fiber. He fights to enhance his already overcharged ego and of course his fat pockets.

Does it matter? The evidence is given, you can verify it. The FBI has requested it from them. But no... I don't think it was. Well, maybe his "ilk" as I have no idea how broad a term is for you.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Why would there be an update if they were just used in an election? Plus the update would decertify the machines and there is an election in January. Doing anything with those machines is suspicious.

Yes, its HIGHLY suspicious... a computer update... never happens. LOL
So they used inferior or faulty product for the presidential election? There is literally no reason for any update.

Trump has no principles or moral fiber. He fights to enhance his already overcharged ego and of course his fat pockets.
Did that statement have anything to do with anything I said or posted?

But... When Trump gets donations to his "charity" in tens of millions lets have chat again. Until then, that is kind of a Hillary/Biden thing there.

Edit: Actually it's a great many of the establishment... Dem's and Repub's... I don't know if Trump has one. It's never been mentioned or looked at. Maybe you can be the first.

Your computer and phone get updatesalso is that suspicious?
It's not suspicious when it's active ... No. But I ask again... Why now? Is there some use for those machines? Are they doing some OTHER count? Why would you update them NOW when people are questioning the validity? That would just be stupid. Unless of course they are being used for something else.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Why would there be an update if they were just used in an election? Plus the update would decertify the machines and there is an election in January. Doing anything with those machines is suspicious.

Yes, its HIGHLY suspicious... a computer update... never happens. LOL

Again...why update servers after the election?

Does it matter? The evidence is given, you can verify it. The FBI has requested it from them. But no... I don't think it was. Well, maybe his "ilk" as I have no idea how broad a term is for you.
Trump has ulterior motives for all his actions and there is no way to know the accuracy. Maybe he is talking to shills, yes? Maybe he is inventing? Why doesn't he take his results to court? Apparently, he has nothing to tell the judge.
His accusations have the effect of shoveling horse manure up a hill.

Forum List

Back