BREAKING Lin Wood: GA Officials Scrubbing Servers - Destroying Evidence - Right Now

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The rats have panicked and tipped their entire hand...guilty. Criminal charges for destruction of evidence.

Exactly how are they allowed to get away with this? These things aren't under lock and key?

Are they using Hillary's magic rags?
That was my question...SOS or Brillo?

Wow.
1606684907818.png

How dare they update software on a Sunday when nobody is using the computers...

The rats have panicked and tipped their entire hand...guilty. Criminal charges for destruction of evidence.

Exactly how are they allowed to get away with this? These things aren't under lock and key?

A software update?

How indeed....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Why would there be an update if they were just used in an election? Plus the update would decertify the machines and there is an election in January. Doing anything with those machines is suspicious.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Actually FBI---remember the Clintons corrupt FBI actually destroyed Hilliarys remaining computers and phones so she wouldn't have to go to prison.

Ahh yes, the FBI. I'm sure by the time you're done every government employee, everywhere will be involved. Until the next shiny object distracts you.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Why would there be an update if they were just used in an election? Plus the update would decertify the machines and there is an election in January. Doing anything with those machines is suspicious.

Yes, its HIGHLY suspicious... a computer update... never happens. LOL

Actually FBI---remember the Clintons corrupt FBI actually destroyed Hilliarys remaining computers and phones so she wouldn't have to go to prison.
Yeah.. And there is talk of putting her back into a position of power. I don't get that.

Wow.
View attachment 423112

I truly hope you are just kind of stupid and not a smoke-blowing shill. If the latter you are involved in treason.

The proponents of the New World Order have professed their intentions for centuries, decades and years. A slow process that is nearing capitulation of the rightous. Carving up people into groups and sub clusters, they have beaten us down with intertwining rules, regulations and laws to thwart our beliefs of the light. They are nearing their goals. We have seen the results of the 2016 election and they are out in front in full force now to never see that again. The darkness approaches. They told us so. And people still voted for them. They will well you out so be careful.

You probably shouldn’t repost some conspiracy loon home made site

and no one should take Lin wood seriously.
But then again there’s no cure for stupid

Wow.
View attachment 423112

Are you kidding? There is a lawsuit regarding the machines and they start updating?

So, this is what the justice Timothy order is probably about. However, the democrats will probably continue scrubbing...

No more BS as with Hillary. Destruction of evidence is an admission of guilt. Full sentences...

Union County , Georgia is threatening to wipe machines clean on Monday 30th.

The Judge Claims that Ms Powell has not shown that Governor Kemp controls Union County. What?

What is the fucking rush to wipe the machines clean?

Forum List

Back