Breaking: Leaked Documents Show Democrat's Ukraine Corruption Widening

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In the eyes of the rest of the world, the Democrats are making this country look like a bunch of criminals.

"Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

The slush fund is reportedly run by former Secretary of State John Kerry, John Kerry Jr., another Kerry family member and Hunter Biden, Michael Coudrey reported.

“Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a ‘slush fund’ owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden,” he said.

“According to the Department of Financial Monitoring (Counter-intelligence) of Latvia, the following sums of money were obtained from Busima Holding Limited (Cyprus) which is open at AS PrivatBank in Latvia.

“This describes the money transfer of $14,655,982 and $366,015 EUR from “Wirelogic Technology AS”, and $1,964,375 from “Digitex Organization LLP”...

BREAKING, Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report

I wonder if that 1.5 billion from china went to Busima Holdings and then into their little slush fund (?)

John Kerry is filthy rich. Why would he want or need to do this?

He's a sick fuck. One time my old granny saw this rich, miserly bastard and she said "Birdie, he's money nuts, and that's the worst kind of nuts to be". That's as true now as it was all those 20 years ago.

He's a sick fuck. One time my old granny saw this rich, miserly bastard and she said "Birdie, he's money nuts, and that's the worst kind of nuts to be". That's as true now as it was all those 20 years ago.

So it's unbridled greed? I don't get it. Oh well.

Because that is what corrupt DemonRATS do!....Why would Kerry register his boat out of state instead of paying the increase TAX on it if money was no obstacle?

Mr Ketchup did very well for himself. From getting shot with bb's in his arse in Nam, to marrying Mrs Ketchup after the original Mr. Ketchup's plane went down

Just to note: Manafort got arrested and is doing jail time for unrelated to anything in this administration, it was for years ago opening an over seas bank account to hide his money.
Will these sons of corrupt politicians receive the same jail time for
"at least" the overseas tax evasion bank accts as well? If not, then we know Manafort served a sentence for helping opposition win an election and that makes the Dems fascists.

This is the BS that makes Americans lose confidence in their government. So are we to assume that all foreign aid is being skimmed by our own politicians? I'm saying this happens 100% of the time. These people need to be locked up before they bankrupt our country

Forum List

Back