BREAKING: Last year Hillary Clinton quietly settled a campaign finance violation over reporting the *Steele Dossier* funding as legal services

Fuck, my bad, legal fees.......Trump classified paying his whore as legal fees.......

Hey if you support a criminal POS like the Trumpybear, you and your entire party are pathetic.
You called her a whore?

Wow. And you are a leftist?

Wow.

Fake bitch nothing was found

LOL

What about Michael Flynn, PussyBitch? Was he lying too when he showed off his pardon?

FXpOi2LUsAcL6I-.jpg:large

Fake bitch nothing was found

LOL

What about the judge who dismissed the case, dumbfuck? Was he lying too when he said he was dismissing it because Trump pardoned Flynn?

Screenshot_20230321_084655_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

You're out of your fucking mind, brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

Fake account Twitter is known for this
You saw it on the internet you won the internet w3eeee33eeeeeee3ee

LOLOLOLOL

Fake account??

I linked it to Donald Trump's verified account.

You're out of your fucking mind, con. :lmao:

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Yep that Russian pee pee tape was supposed to be real also and you believed it to be true fucking numb nuts

So you want to claim the judge dismissed the case but in that same legal document, you want to ignore the reason for dismissing the case??

You're out of your fucking mind, con.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Fake bitch but of course coming from someone who believed every lie the democrat party has spewed for the last 8 years. The democrats defense of the pee pee tapes and it's legitimacy was hilarious
Dude, you got some real issues. I mean like you need professional help. I mean I admit, there a bunch of dumbshits on this messageboard, but most of them have at least a minimal amount of intelligence and often admit when they are wrong.

I have given you grief about flippin Kannapolis before. I mean hell, I be damned if I would admit to living in that hell hole. That was the first warning sign. The biggest demographic problem, over ten percent of the population is over 65 and lives alone. Boom, I think we found you.

The pardon is not fake. WTF, you think the justice department, and the Trump administration, is going to produce a "fake" pardon? And sorry Sherlock, but you don't have to be convicted of a crime to receive a pardon. Hell, you don't even have to be charged with a crime to receive a pardon. And even more interesting, you can be pardoned by a president without the president even knowing who the hell you are. That goes all the way back to George Washington, who granted a blanket pardon to all those that participated in the Whiskey Rebellion.

But the easiest way to see how you are wrong about the claim that there has to be a conviction, or even an indictment, to receive a pardon is to look at Richard Nixon. Are you claiming his pardon was fake as well? What crime was he charged with?

Look, there is nothing wrong with being an uneducated dumbshit living in the armpit of North Carolina. What is wrong is the complete unwillingness to admit that you have made a mistake.

Forum List

Back