BREAKING: Judge Makes 'Preliminary Intent To Appoint A Special Master

Which FBI or DOJ official said that they found what they were looking for?

I don't. But I am not relying on Trump to tell me what happened. You are relying on FBI being truthful to justify the raid.
The FBI agents will face repercussions if they lied. There’s no reason at this time to believe they did.

The FBI agents will face repercussions if they lied. There’s no reason at this time to believe they did.

Given the depth of corruption and deceit that we have seen from this Administration, I very much doubt that. We've seen public officials do much worse than merely lie, we've seen them do so out in the open where there can be no doubt of their misconduct, and we've seen no sign that any will be held accountable.

If anyone does face repercussions, it will surely be some patsy chosen as a scapegoat, to deflect the blame away from those truly culpable; such as this Reinhart asshole chosen to take the blame away from Garland.

Given the depth of corruption and deceit that we have seen from this Administration, I very much doubt that. We've seen public officials do much worse than merely lie, we've seen them do so out in the open where there can be no doubt of their misconduct, and we've seen no sign that any will be held accountable.

If anyone does face repercussions, it will surely be some patsy chosen as a scapegoat, to deflect the blame away from those truly culpable; such as this Reinhart asshole chosen to take the blame away from Garland.
Utter nonsense.

So often right wing media screams about corruption but they really have nothing but wailing and moaning. There’s no there there.

You mean other than the FBI's well-documented history of lying and faking documents to get anti-Trump warrants?

Only one FBI agent was prosecuted for all the lies told on the several anti-Trump FISA warrants. Legally going after members of the most powerful law-enforcement agency would always be tough, but even tougher given the FBI's long-time willingness to use extortion against perceived enemies.

You mean other than the FBI's well-documented history of lying and faking documents to get anti-Trump warrants?

Only one FBI agent was prosecuted for all the lies told on the several anti-Trump FISA warrants. Legally going after members of the most powerful law-enforcement agency would always be tough, but even tougher given the FBI's long-time willingness to use extortion against perceived enemies.
Only one was prosecuted because that’s all the could prosecute.

You have nothing.

Wiki is so very easily edited that your statement lacks any meaning at all.
I didn't use wiki to establish any of my facts, only to establish the fact of who Jonathon Turly is, of this? Most folks don't even question, this is not a, "fact," that most folks even debate. It would be like using the wiki to establish who a congress person is, or that Biden is president.

BUT? If you are really so thick, here is the bio from his own site;

1661719843212.png

Or the NYT if you prefer? Do you honestly have a problem with reality?

1661720073778.png

1661720887829.png

Forum List

Back