Breaking: Joe Biden releases 2019 tax return

The information reveals that Biden paid $346,000 that year.
In contrast, Donald Trump pays $750 a year.

More evidence that Trump is smarter than Biden....
Nope. More evidence that Trump is a criminal. The IRS will be on Trump as soon as he’s out of office.
LIAR

Lucid Vice President Biden did public release of his Tax Returns. The Pathological Liar, Trumped-Up President: Seems to have lost his own somewhere at an IRS office, and so had to call the New York Times for help in locating his own(?)

It is not clear that the Trumped-Up even knows if he filed at all--memory being what it is, for some people.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, is easily said to be about the arithmetic-challenged, fable-believers--in their prayers!)
Idiot alert^^^

Well beenhiden needed to pay something, think of all the China money he got.

You're wrong. President Trump was framed by evil Hillary Clinton. Documentation of Hillary's treason has been given to Fox News, and it was declassified a few short hours ago. Obama, Mrs. Clinton, and Mr. Biden are going down. What they put Trump and Flynn through for the past four years is now what they will be experiencing. The asshole left press are going to be outfitted in orange suits or standard b&w stripes for conspiracy.

Was that supposed to be a parody of the idiocy that the Trumptards have been babbling non-stop for the past 4 years? If so, you did well at emulating the bitter hysterical delusion of the average Trump cultist.

Oh, wait.

I see.

You weren't doing a parody. You were actually serious.

Oh, do carry on.

People are stupid releasing such personal info.

What Biden paid is none of my business. Nor is what he made. I'll leave that shit to the trolls and those with income envy

1) you keep using a fake story amount

2)Explain how you can avoid Hunters taxes since he's the front for Bidens quid pro quos and backdoor deal money? How can Biden who's family makes millions or perhaps Billions off selling out our country
pay only $346,000 when Trump paid Millions on what you claim are losses?
3)are you not counting money is Russian Rubles and China Renminbi? What about taxes on Ukraine currency?

Biden makes over 600K for doing nothing?!
That other thread claiming Biden "paid no taxes" sure didn't age well.
I didn't see the other Thread but Biden still does nothing for his tax payer funded income.

He is "The Fixer" for Hunter.
Trump better pray Wallace doesn't bring up taxes or business success tonight.
See, this person is a moron and doesn't even know

so what is it broke or fudging taxes? The answer is neither, but you can't have both......

Forum List

Back