Breaking: Joe Biden releases 2019 tax return

It's almost like Biden was ready for the NYT's expose of Trump's tax avoidance …. and pounced on it like a jungle cat. And wasn't it just the week before Woodward launched his new book?

The information reveals that Biden paid $346,000 that year.
In contrast, Donald Trump pays $750 a year.

That's not true. Trump paid one million, seven hundred and fifty dollars in taxes. The Democrat liars obfuscated the check for a million to create their huge error of omission. They did it to create a bad man scensrio at very little expense for such mudslinging against an innocent man. The reason it is against the law to snoop on federally confidential tax information is to prevent evil lies like the ones the Democrat Party and you are using to coup a President is the crappy legal consequences it puts on taxpayers. That's quite a criminal relay system you have rigged up to participate in.

It's almost like Biden was ready for the NYT's expose of Trump's tax avoidance …. and pounced on it like a jungle cat. And wasn't it just the week before Woodward launched his new book?
It's close to the election and just the way it is. The sad part for Team Trump is they have damn near nothing on Biden. Got it yet?

You know how suspicious this looks? Trump asks for a check on earpieces, Biden asks for breaks during a short 90 minute debate, and on cue Biden says "look over there, my taxes!".

No wonder China is crushing the West.
Nope China only thinks they have crushed The Donald. He has the ba king of
Why didnt the NYT publish Trump’s returns?

There is no evidence any of this is true?
Better yet, why doesn't Trump cough them up?
Not necessary. His opposition broke the law, and there are going to be consequences to the richbitch financiers cooking up this little lie fest.

It's close to the election and just the way it is. The sad part for Team Trump is they have damn near nothing on Biden. Got it yet?
Extortion Biden was filmed bragging about along with breaking International Laws is something people in this country have yet to know.

You know how suspicious this looks? Trump asks for a check on earpieces, Biden asks for breaks during a short 90 minute debate, and on cue Biden says "look over there, my taxes!".

Not necessary. His opposition broke the law, and there are going to be consequences to the richbitch financiers cooking up this little lie fest.
Donnie has some nerve not to reveal his dealings. Not on the up and up is so apparent. Time for him to leave and be gone. Forever.

LMAO I'm wondering which set of books he used to pay those taxes???

Donnie has some nerve not to reveal his dealings. Not on the up and up is so apparent. Time for him to leave and be gone. Forever.
Nope. Time for the postman to ring twice on the perpetrators of your propaganda.

You should check to see if NYT's "facts" have been debunked before looking like an idiot.
Oops

Oh, Barr will trot something out just days before the election. And looming behind it all, Team Biden made it clear to Team Trump than any attack on his family will be met with commercials all ready to go.

In short, I think more is to come. the NYT story is not the end of it.

Oh, Barr will trot something out just days before the election. And looming behind it all, Team Biden made it clear to Team Trump than any attack on his family will be met with commercials all ready to go.

In short, I think more is to come. the NYT story is not the end of it.
As of late all that comes out of Barr is hot air. Every time he opens his mouth he gets shot down.

So it's a plus to dump more of YOUR money into the federal government?

Have you paid MORE THAN YOURE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO?

Yep he should just resign, shouldnt he? Right now, just resign....tonight at the debate.

LMAO I'm wondering which set of books he used to pay those taxes???
Not the set of books he failed to mention his billions of dollars in extortion money the taxpayers paid to struggling nations the House paid several billion dollars to have Joe collect as point man for Barack and others using his Senator and vice president credentials to procure over his 40 year crime-filled career.

Actually all Trump has to say is that the source is lying.....because the source is eligible for a 20 year prison term so nobody is going to argue the point.

Jo

So, a total Trump cult meltdown over the tax issue.

It seems they know what a disaster it is for Trump.

Where is this meltdown you're referring to...? Right next to collusion on the imagination shelf?

Jo

Yep he should just resign, shouldnt he? Right now, just resign....tonight at the debate.
OK by me.

OK by me.

Because of his dealings, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back