Breaking: Joe Biden Issues Proclamation --- Transgender Americans "Shape Our Nation's Soul" --- March 31, 2023 to be Transgender Day of Visibility

My God in Heaven. What has happened to this nation? I consider this an impeachable offense declaring March 31 a Holiday for transgender domestic terrorists. Once again, stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have consequences. This is a heartless soulless insult to the 6 people killed this past Monday by a transgender terrorist.

Amazing how a transgender person can commit mass murder and the left whips it up into a defense of transgenderism.

I’m good letting them exist. But when they take championships from biological women and demand they be allowed in the same restrooms, locker rooms, that’s a bridge too far.
Kindertod: A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Outlaw their behavior and prosecute these dangerous freaks. Long ago, I warned that they would become Groomers; history has shown that it is the natural and inevitable outcome of their emotional disorder.

"Homosexuality" is no more a legitimate word than "pedosexuality." Expect that one to be injected into the speech of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords and parroted by the On-Air Airheads on all fake sides of the specious spectrum.

Kindertod: A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Outlaw their behavior and prosecute these dangerous freaks. Long ago, I warned that they would become Groomers; history has shown that it is the natural and inevitable outcome of their emotional disorder.

"Homosexuality" is no more a legitimate word than "pedosexuality." Expect that one to be injected into the speech of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords and parroted by the On-Air Airheads on all fake sides of the specious spectrum.
There really is but one sexuality. Everything else is a fetish.

That’s just it, let ‘em be strange, but we shouldn’t have to accept the strangeness
I believe that Stormlover has every right to call himself a girl. I believe he has every right to dress up as a woman. I believe his rights extend to being protected from violence arising from those who might want to hurt him for this.

What he DOESN'T have the right to do is force people to acknowledge that he is, indeed, a woman and he most certainly has no right to mess with the heads of other people's children in order to manipulate their sexuality.

The little freak is so much into his own supposed rights that he fails to acknowledge that anybody else has rights at all.

Sicko administration.

Kissing the ass of the filthy deranged tyranny psychos. It is disgusting.

This is what we get when we let the Democrat scum get away with stealing an election.

I believe that Stormlover has every right to call himself a girl. I believe he has every right to dress up as a woman. I believe his rights extend to being protected from violence arising from those who might want to hurt him for this.

What he DOESN'T have the right to do is force people to acknowledge that he is, indeed, a woman and he most certainly has no right to mess with the heads of other people's children in order to manipulate their sexuality.

The little freak is so much into his own supposed rights that he fails to acknowledge that anybody else has rights at all.

He desires to twerk in front of children while reading "Johnny Got Gleefully Castrated".
Deviant sick-O's!!

Sicko administration.

Kissing the ass of the filthy deranged tyranny psychos. It is disgusting.

This is what we get when we let the Democrat scum get away with stealing an election.

2.2 months into this installed Gov't, we have met the real enemy.

Learn something today!

gXYpZcl.jpg
You get that from Commiela Whoris?

My God in Heaven. What has happened to this nation? I consider this an impeachable offense declaring March 31 a Holiday for transgender domestic terrorists. Once again, stolen elections by a Usurper and his puppeteers have consequences. This is a heartless soulless insult to the 6 people killed this past Monday by a transgender terrorist.

As the most voted comment on the video says, "Now the joke is on us we are living in a Monty Python sketch"

Looney liberals and bozo Biden loving Democrats think American soldiers stormed the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima to make the world safer for mentally deranged fudge packers and transfreakazoid perverts. .. :cuckoo:
Well.....they certainly didn't do it to make the world safer for redneck hillbilly trailer trash scum with anti-American values such as yourself.

Forum List

Back