Breaking: Iran Retaliates Against Mossad Base in Iraq

The demon cats are very anti Jewish

That doesn't make any sense in light of the facts.
The fact that you are a democrat and an exteme antisemite, you mean?

You are obviously not here for anything factual.

I'm not an anti-Semite at all. I just don't like what Israel has done. The Likkud is so hard right .. fear and manufactured existential threats keep them in power. Israel used to buy ALL their oil from Iran.
All taqiyya, all the time.

Atlanta you're consistent.

America is limited to low level hostilities against Iran and the US has ordered the Zionist apartheid regime to limit it to the same.
Iran will get it's licks in but is also limited to the scale of revenge.

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials. The high bar that was favourable to the US, and which Trump destroyed, will never be reached again.

It's really not an important issue anyway. Iran would never attack the Zionist apartheid regime with nuclear weapons. The entire issue is all about that regime and/or the US having the freedom to attack without getting it back.

In any case, it's all moot now with China and Russia providing Iran immunity from US/Zionist aggression.

There's something to discuss here. We've cut through all the bullshit in one short post.[/B]

Ah, the "Zionist apartheid regime"

Damn, is it retarded leftspeak week AGAIN already?
I'm a 'leftard' all year round to Americans.
You are just a stupid, run of the mill useful idiot.

If this were 1940, you would think Quizling was the greatest.
Another mouthy canuck that can't keep his nose at home.

Except he's absolutely right. Iran will NEVER attack Iran.
Hitting the sauce already? Do you read what you write?

Israel bought all their oil from Iran for decades. You are just ridiculously ignorant. .. like your hero Trump.

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Iranian media spreads report of attack on alleged Mossad center in Iraq
I sure miss the world being a more peaceful place UNDER TRUMP.

Biden is an idiot, that goes without saying as it has been his specialty since 1973. Russians mobilizing, heightened threats to Taiwan, etc., etc., etc.

But to announce troops out of Afghanistan by September 11, 2021, is a special kind of idiot. Why did he pick that date? Duh! Just do it, announce it afterward.
He didn't-----his handlers did to appease his puppet masters who are paying him. They know the significance of 9/11 and what it means--hence why it was chosen.

America is limited to low level hostilities against Iran and the US has ordered the Zionist apartheid regime to limit it to the same.

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials. The high bar that was favourable to the US, and which Trump destroyed, will never be reached again.

It's really not an important issue anyway. Iran would never attack the Zionist apartheid regime with nuclear weapons. The entire issue is all about that regime and/or the US having the freedom to attack without getting it back.

In any case, it's all moot now with China and Russia providing Iran immunity from US/Zionist aggression.

There's something to discuss here. We've cut through all the bullshit in one short post.[/B]

Israel bought all their oil from Iran for decades. You are just ridiculously ignorant. .. like your hero Trump.
Ignorant? I didn't write this ridiculous crap--YOU DID, don't you remember? Let me refresh your memory with a cut & paste from YOUR post. Iran will NEVER attack Iran. Duh. Fucking moron.

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Americans or in other words, both R's and D's coming together on domestic politics is indeed troubling for those of us who are most interested in world peace.

But it's premature and ignorant to say that anything has really changed.

Americans or in other words, both R's and D's coming together on domestic politics is indeed troubling for those of us who are most interested in world peace.

But it's premature and ignorant to say that anything has really changed.
None of YOUR business moron. Straighten up your own house before you go looking to fix ours.

Oops, my mistake.
Iran will never attack Israel with nuclear weapons.
Yet they have talked openly of doing just that for years.

Well, Bibi has been claiming that Iran was going to bomb Israel for 25 years or more. Israel stopped buying Iranian oil in 1979 and didn't pay their bill for 13 years. As soon as they did pay their due bill they started talking about Iran bombing them.

Ignorant? I didn't write this ridiculous crap--YOU DID, don't you remember? Let me refresh your memory with a cut & paste from YOUR post. Iran will NEVER attack Iran. Duh. Fucking moron.

Iran isn't going to bomb Israel. They would be a greasy spot 30 minutes later.

Hasn't stopped them from trying.

When did Iran try to bomb Israel?

Oops, my mistake.
Iran will never attack Israel with nuclear weapons.
Yet they have talked openly of doing just that for years.

Well, Bibi has been claiming that Iran was going to bomb Israel for 25 years or more. Israel stopped buying Iranian oil in 1979 and didn't pay their bill for 13 years. As soon as they did pay their due bill they started talking about Iran bombing them.
You are an Islamic antisemite.

The basis for Iran's nuking of Israel comes directly from the Mullahs. Rafsanjani even laid out the rationale as he claimed they could destroy Israel, but ant retaliation would cause Damages only" to the Ummah..

When did Iran try to bomb Israel?
When did Iran try to bomb Iran? An apology is due anytime, but I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back